Is what I did a cowardly move? Vol. Car accident

Why would you be in the wrong? The messed up your car and tried to flee I wouldn't care if the ***+* was giving birth.

They have money for cigarretes and McDonalds, so yeaa. But I feel ya, a part of me might of felt the same way but at the end of the day it wasn't your fault and you did what had to be done.

They have money for cigarretes and McDonalds, so yeaa. But I feel ya, a part of me might of felt the same way but at the end of the day it wasn't your fault and you did what had to be done.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

would've done the same thing. Hate stupid drivers...hate em even more that flee accident scenes.....deadbeats. Shouldn't be driving in the first place. On the road equals no discrimination...

EDIT: I remember two yuppies hitting me in the back and scraping my rear bumper. They were in a 4 Runner, tried to catch up with them but it just snowed the day before so the SUV won. I gave them a few surprises cuz I was near my parent's neighborhood so i knew a few short cuts and alleys that they didn't know. The looks on their faces when i caught up on the intersection a couple times....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

would've done the same thing. Hate stupid drivers...hate em even more that flee accident scenes.....deadbeats. Shouldn't be driving in the first place. On the road equals no discrimination...

EDIT: I remember two yuppies hitting me in the back and scraping my rear bumper. They were in a 4 Runner, tried to catch up with them but it just snowed the day before so the SUV won. I gave them a few surprises cuz I was near my parent's neighborhood so i knew a few short cuts and alleys that they didn't know. The looks on their faces when i caught up on the intersection a couple times....
eek.gif

OP you did the right thing. If anything you could possibly be helping those kids if the police noted their poor living conditions were unsuitable to raise children.

OP you did the right thing. If anything you could possibly be helping those kids if the police noted their poor living conditions were unsuitable to raise children.

hell no u not.

she lucky you not bout it bout it cause i seen peoples houses shot up over similar situations.
hit and runs that is.

hell no u not.

she lucky you not bout it bout it cause i seen peoples houses shot up over similar situations.
hit and runs that is.

Not in the wrong one bit and it was probably karma coming back for them, they probably did something similar before.

Not in the wrong one bit and it was probably karma coming back for them, they probably did something similar before.

F that. They hit your car, they need to take responsibility for their actions.

F that. They hit your car, they need to take responsibility for their actions.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

dont be dumb and ask for a BJ from both, at the same time
pimp.gif

OP made them sound overweight though. I wouldn't want grease and food crumbs all over my piece.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

dont be dumb and ask for a BJ from both, at the same time
pimp.gif

OP made them sound overweight though. I wouldn't want grease and food crumbs all over my piece.

hell no there is nothing cowardly about that. when i first got my truck dude hit my sideview mirror in by flying out from behind a double parked car. I hit the bottom it open right back so i was like f it and keep moving. get home park and look at it from the otherside
mad.gif
mad.gif
the whole back side was crack damn thing cost me 700
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
forget all that nice guy crap when it comes to the whip

hell no there is nothing cowardly about that. when i first got my truck dude hit my sideview mirror in by flying out from behind a double parked car. I hit the bottom it open right back so i was like f it and keep moving. get home park and look at it from the otherside
mad.gif
mad.gif
the whole back side was crack damn thing cost me 700
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
forget all that nice guy crap when it comes to the whip

Back
Top Bottom