Is what I did a cowardly move? Vol. Car accident

they knew the risks, and paid for the consequences. You are not at fault in the slightest

they knew the risks, and paid for the consequences. You are not at fault in the slightest

I filed a claim with the insurance agency, they said they will call back on friday. The only thing i am worried about is retaliation, since they live right down the street. Worried about vandalism of my home and family

I filed a claim with the insurance agency, they said they will call back on friday. The only thing i am worried about is retaliation, since they live right down the street. Worried about vandalism of my home and family

I mean i feel pretty bad about their situation.
So do I but that doesnt make everything better.

your repair doesnt cost alot, if they have money to be eating out and smoking im sure they have money to pay for their mistake.

Its another thing if they dont want to, next time hopefully theyll pull over and learn from this.

I mean i feel pretty bad about their situation.
So do I but that doesnt make everything better.

your repair doesnt cost alot, if they have money to be eating out and smoking im sure they have money to pay for their mistake.

Its another thing if they dont want to, next time hopefully theyll pull over and learn from this.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

So the story starts like this, I am pulling away from the gas station in a local shopping plaza and heading towards a blockbuster that is in the same parking lot. As i approach blockbuster, these two females driving a bucket, which the driver is not paying attention, hits my driver side mirror which makes it fall off and crack. She then proceeds to flee successfully. However, as I am going home, I see their car in a McDonalds drive thru ordering some food for their fat ***. I pull up parallel behind their car and try to get their plates but one of the passengers gets out and blocks the plate so i cannot see it. I call 911 and these two walruses reverse and exit the drive thru and attempts to flee yet again. Ironically, after 20 minutes of searching, I see them pull into a street on my way home by my very own house. I waited for them to leave the car and enter their home, and then called 911. The cops come and the two girls come out the house, carrying two babies. The cop asks them what happened and why did they flee, and they answer " i got a heart condition and i got two babies that need to be fed",  yet she is smoking while telling the officer this. I find out they are on welfare and living on food stamps, and I can see that their children are suffering. Anyways, we exchange info and all that. But my question is that am I in the wrong for reporting it to the police? I mean i feel pretty bad about their situation.  They are also uninsured as well.But in the end of the day i have to pay for my mirror and door. Should i file a claim with my insurance?
cliffs: two females hit my car, breaking my mirror

- they flee to mcdonalds

- i eventually catch them

-they flee again

- i see them pull into a street near my house

- i call the police, they come and tell them to come out

- two females are broke and have babies, live on welfare, uninsured

- i file a report, they get a ticket

- we exchange info and all that

These girls made dumb life decisions prior to hitting you......

Too bad for them, get your money and keep it moving

Originally Posted by willsndvl

They shouldn't have hit your car. Fleeing the scene only makes it worse.

Good job, OP.

Great %%*@*$@ job. Literally. *thumbs up*

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

So the story starts like this, I am pulling away from the gas station in a local shopping plaza and heading towards a blockbuster that is in the same parking lot. As i approach blockbuster, these two females driving a bucket, which the driver is not paying attention, hits my driver side mirror which makes it fall off and crack. She then proceeds to flee successfully. However, as I am going home, I see their car in a McDonalds drive thru ordering some food for their fat ***. I pull up parallel behind their car and try to get their plates but one of the passengers gets out and blocks the plate so i cannot see it. I call 911 and these two walruses reverse and exit the drive thru and attempts to flee yet again. Ironically, after 20 minutes of searching, I see them pull into a street on my way home by my very own house. I waited for them to leave the car and enter their home, and then called 911. The cops come and the two girls come out the house, carrying two babies. The cop asks them what happened and why did they flee, and they answer " i got a heart condition and i got two babies that need to be fed",  yet she is smoking while telling the officer this. I find out they are on welfare and living on food stamps, and I can see that their children are suffering. Anyways, we exchange info and all that. But my question is that am I in the wrong for reporting it to the police? I mean i feel pretty bad about their situation.  They are also uninsured as well.But in the end of the day i have to pay for my mirror and door. Should i file a claim with my insurance?
cliffs: two females hit my car, breaking my mirror

- they flee to mcdonalds

- i eventually catch them

-they flee again

- i see them pull into a street near my house

- i call the police, they come and tell them to come out

- two females are broke and have babies, live on welfare, uninsured

- i file a report, they get a ticket

- we exchange info and all that

These girls made dumb life decisions prior to hitting you......

Too bad for them, get your money and keep it moving

Originally Posted by willsndvl

They shouldn't have hit your car. Fleeing the scene only makes it worse.

Good job, OP.

Great %%*@*$@ job. Literally. *thumbs up*

F these leeches using our tax money.....make em pay for this. They're pieces of $+#* for running and hiding.

Back
Top Bottom