Jacques Reeves Appreciation Post.....

PORTISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
pimp.gif

Damn Portis is a horse. Great running by that man most of this year. Cowboys need to start worrying, because they look timid and frail out there.

Cowboys need to start worrying, because they look timid and frail out there.
Oh yes, you can see the concern about this game on their faces....

Alan Ball and Reeves in coverage for the Cowboys
roll.gif

Too bad Roy Williams didn't get suspended for the rest of the season, and then the playoffs. What positives does he ever bring to the defense?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Cowboys and their fans should be concerned about Romo underachieving lately. I want the Cowboys to win, but they've been questionable and going into theplayoffs like this is no laughing matter imo.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Originally Posted by S4L3

Cowboys and their fans should be concerned about Romo underachieving lately. I want the Cowboys to win, but they've been questionable and going into the playoffs like this is no laughing matter imo.

Yea i am worried Romo is going to start getting in a little Funk and Mess up.
eyes.gif

Ill come in here early just to say a few things. I think that the Boys should play starters for almost a quarter, possibly a half. Im watching the game and thecommentators are saying that Wade is going to keep players in until they get their accomplishments (MBlll 19 yards, Romo 7 completions, Witten a few moreyards), and then going to play the backups.

Obviously, since I am a cowboys fan, I dont exactly like the ********. However, If we dont win this game today, I am going to be very happy for the *******smaking it to the playoffs. With everything that team has gone through, and then to make it to the playoffs is huge for the team, fans, city, and NFL footballin general.

Regardless, whoever wins the game today wont really effect me all too much. Good Luck to the Skins, and go Cowboys
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom