JBIRDZ23 IS A FRAUD AND A SCAMMER ON NIKETALK!!!!!!

im not deleting anything. this is informative so people are aware of this individual and are careful when doing business. i do think this person should be banned from nt for shady business in scamming 2 members on nt. if u feel differently then maybe its kool to have scammers on nt when it should be a respected legit sneaker site. but i do thank u for your thoughts and feedback 

I'll never understand trading sneakers with strangers.  Buying?  Sure--because you're somewhat protected if you use PayPal.  

But shipping my **** to some cat in hopes he keeps his word?  Can't do it, unless it's a longtime NTer who I've had good rapport with over the years.  

im not deleting anything. this is informative so people are aware of this individual and are careful when doing business. i do think this person should be banned from nt for shady business in scamming 2 members on nt. if u feel differently then maybe its kool to have scammers on nt when it should be a respected legit sneaker site. but i do thank u for your thoughts and feedback 

Again, how do you know he's not banned?

You have his info, his name, his address ( because you did ship shoes somewhere ), gather all the info and report to authorities. Watch how quickly he replies back.

when i asked niketalk about that they never said he was or they were going to do it. never got a response after that as well 

You have his info, his name, his address ( because you did ship shoes somewhere ), gather all the info and report to authorities. Watch how quickly he replies back.
in still wondering why homie not Doxing his info or setting up a bounty to da bidder that lives close by said residence.

nas-o.gif

Exactly

You can report it just for the hell of it, might not do anything but I bet he gets shook

But def call his local police department and file a report. There's a chance you could even file a report with USPS for mail fraud, that might be a long shot but might be possible

Thank u. I appreciate all the comments and help. Hopefully this helps someone else as well

I'll never understand trading sneakers with strangers.  Buying?  Sure--because you're somewhat protected if you use PayPal.  

But shipping my **** to some cat in hopes he keeps his word?  Can't do it, unless it's a longtime NTer who I've had good rapport with over the years.  

Never been into it either.

At the very least, I always felt like people should put some money on hold as collateral.

Y'all express mutual interest in a pair, then do two separate PayPal transactions for the same amount as though you were each making a normal purchase.

If it's legit, both people get their pairs and only lose whatever percentage PayPal takes. At the same time, you can do more than come to NT and complain about some unknown *** member playing games in the worst case scenario.

A google search of Jbirdz23 pulls up a ton of incriminating information. Not sure if it's the same guy, but so far I got a youtube & a FB account tied to this username. Pretty sure he has a linkedin, where you're able to find more incriminating information...

View media item 2200590

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom