Jogger pants...

i think we wear the exact same size - also want to know what size i would be in mercer's - want to see what the hype is all about. not sure if i should get 32 or 31....let me know if you received a response on this....

This is nuts. 2 dudes who practically wear the exact same size as me. I normally go 34x30 in 511's. Just ordered a 32 in the Camo Mercer's this morning. Hopefully it fits fine.

Who said that is what it was meant for? Never heard that
Cmon son.

Its meant to show your kicks off and an alternative to normal loose/baggy sweats. The pants are impossible to have no taper to them, just look at the overall design. 
laugh.gif

Yo plenty folks gotta size up in many diff things including Joggers for different reasons. Plenty folks gotta size up on nike tech fleece for example whether your a S up to a M or L up to XL. Everyone built different so you gotta buy accordingly. Jus let folks do them and supply info and fit pics like this thread is meant for...

i got both brands...

and

comfort : zanerobe

price : publish

quality : zanerobe

fit : zanerobe

zanerobe sureshots are really tapered btw...

Last edited:
Skinny jeans ain't for men period but that another subject. Joggers don't have to super skinny. There's joggers that are somewhat baggy. There's plenty dudes that rock size 38+ waist in fitted jeans and look fine. But I can never tell another man, yo that looks funny unless homie in a clown suit. People gonna wear what they want so let em be. People don't come in here to get ridiculed, they come in here for info about things. I jus don't think it's necessary for someone to b like oh you can't wear that. FOH...
This is true^^

How does the D-Struct chinos fit?

I wear 30 in levis 511
I wear 29 in Volcolm

would i fit 28 in the d-struct chinos?

according to publish they are in-store at certain locations, check their instagram.

as long as the size is in the 30's i think it's more about a person's style as to whether or not they can wear slimmer fitting jogging pants. look at professional athletes who wear them, i'm sure some of them are a bigger waist size yet it appears proportional.

So what do y'all suggest that's decent quality and a great price instead of cheap stuff like cotton on but can't be spending $84 for publish

Last edited:
lower end options like asos and pac sun are sub $50, higher end options like kith mercer and zanerobe are over $100, so it would seem publish (which can be had on sale) are the best middle-of-the-road option

I don't know if you guys saw but

H&M.com offers 25% off Your Highest Priced Item, Including Sale Items when you enter promotional code 6428 at checkout. Shipping is free with promotional code 1341. There is a minimum order of $1.

i ordered a pair of cuffed sweats yesterday for 15.86 shipped....i wanted to grab a pair to lounge around in so figured $5 off was worth it. I am a 32-34 waist but went with a L. I saw the M in stores and i have bigger thighs....they looked like i might be wearing tights if i copped....so just went large and will tie the draw strings

I like my Publish joggers, just sometimes wish it wasnt a ripstop material (bunch of little squares all over). Might catch some people off guard.

^^ the material is definitely one of the lesser aspects of them, but i would like to check out their wool pair for the winter.

they fit tts from my experience, although my thighs aren't large enough to fill them out properly. need to stop skipping leg day

Back
Top Bottom