Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

here are some more places getting them if anyone is near by these locations

the store Industrial rideshops are getting these in stores at Scottsdale Fashion Square, Arrowhead Town Centre, Paradise Valley, and Las Vegas Meadows locations

I can appreciate both sides of all of this. It's hard to do legwork, just to have someone ask for help when they have made no attempt to help themselves.

What is the saying?

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

That's what everyone is talking about. People in here that really want this shoe are CALLING shops, going there IN PERSON and LOOKING for info online. Some other people don't even bother and would rather someone spoon feed them info from this thread. Included in there are people who are not even NT members, just lurking in the darkness.

Nothing anyone has is a secret. There isn't a shop doing a secret raffle, they all make money off the hype of these releases so just OPEN YOUR EYES.
this

i mean it doesnt hurt to ask for help. but when dudes say " if you help me out with this, ill help you out on a future release" and you look at their post count and theyve been members for years but only have 30 or so posts...cmon son. most, if not all info about how to get information has been laid out in the thread. all it takes is some reading 

Bay Area heads just ate today...

:pimp:

?

Reps to @timazn for hooking up the info. 70 miles and 1hr drive later, I was able to get my guaranteed size 11 pairs. And yes the drive was worth it

Congrats on pick up

2 Spots I know of, Circle A is FCFS (they haven't received their shipment yet though) and NC Boardshop is doing a raffle, giving out tickets and announcing winners both on Sat. 

510 Sakteshop in Berkeley think FCFS

Thanks to [@=/u/96623/timazn]@timazn[/@]I was able to get my pair for a great price :smile: Thanks again bro

Glad to see fam flourish specially with someone's assist.

Last edited:
this

i mean it doesnt hurt to ask for help. but when dudes say " if you help me out with this, ill help you out on a future release" and you look at
their post count and theyve been members for years but only have 30 or so posts...cmon son. most, if not all info about how to get information has been laid out in the thread. all it takes is some reading 

Dude my post count has not been linked with my account before this new page went up. I was buying and selling like crazy back in 09 help dudes out with the sprite lebrons and more.

Anybody got any info on some fcfs locations in ny at all? Please even if you have to pm it. I won't share nothing you ask me not to

I can appreciate both sides of all of this. It's hard to do legwork, just to have someone ask for help when they have made no attempt to help themselves.

What is the saying?

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

That's what everyone is talking about. People in here that really want this shoe are CALLING shops, going there IN PERSON and LOOKING for info online. Some other people don't even bother and would rather someone spoon feed them info from this thread. Included in there are people who are not even NT members, just lurking in the darkness.

Nothing anyone has is a secret. There isn't a shop doing a secret raffle, they all make money off the hype of these releases so just OPEN YOUR EYES.
this! especially in this day and age. at most, shops may keep hush til a day or so prior to keep things calm in the neighborhood but otherwise, product is meant to be sold. 

Last edited:
Even though there is a lot of talk about people withholding information or whatever it seems like there is a huge amount of sharing still going in anyway. I don't see the problem. :ohwell:

Du maaa looks like I'll be praying to the Ndc gods come release day. Any Bay Area heads camping out at circle a?

Welpp Nike Georgetown isn't getting them.  Looks like Nike.com or bust,  I'm not paying hype beast prices.

For those who are guaranteed a pair, flourish my friends.

just tweeted these will stay non tlo.....waits for thursday for a different rep to tweet it will be tlo :lol:

lol its gonna be funny seeing all the lil HB run around Footactions, Footlockers asking if they will get these
laugh.gif

I know NT is global so... Anyone in Avignon, France.... Circle Skate is supposed to have these FCFS Saturday.

A lot of bad info just hit the Internet regarding this release, so double check the spots you're planning on going after these at.

NT's are tweeting RSVP info right now too if
you wanna check on your local stores twitter.

Last edited:
@nikestore: You are allowed to purchase one of each color/style

if you can cart them :lol:

Last edited:
Kinetic in Wilmington de is selling the set for $400 same size. Raffle info was posted earlier.

Was going to double up but people already racing to the store to get them and I live an hour away :frown:

Welpp Nike Georgetown isn't getting them.  Looks like Nike.com or bust,  I'm not paying hype beast prices.

For those who are guaranteed a pair, flourish my friends.

I know Major DC is doing FCFS. Commonwealth may be getting them as well. I know they got the Craig Stecyk joints.

Back
Top Bottom