JORDAN DMP 7 mistake??

This is a really bad mistake, it illustrates how bad JB has fallen off. But I will still cop once they go on sale for half the price most likely.

Originally Posted by Mgrant44

just another sign of how downhill JB has gone

It use to just be mislabeled shoe BOX tags . . . .

AIR JORDNA 11 RETRO
BLACK/WHITE/VARSITY ROYAL

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO
STELLTH/VARSITY ROYAL/VARSITY RED

now the actual SHOE has incorrect info . . . .

Imagine how well the AJ10 would have went over if the stats on the bottom of the shoe were incorrect ? ? ? ?

indifferent.gif

Does anyone know how long it will take for the price to drop on this pack? It seems they're sitting there on all the major retailer sites. When do youthink we'll see a $199 price on this pack?

What do u guys expect out of 4 yr old kids making your shoes for 4 cents a month? lol
eyes.gif

On a different note, this probably just means that Jordan will come out with a 2nd issue of this pack with the correct date.
wink.gif

In March 1993 Jordan was wearing the white/gry VIII aka "bugs bunny" to those not familiar. He was not even wearing a pair of VII's because theVIII's came out all-star weekend which was Feb 1993. and any true OG Jordan head knows the newest models always drop on all-star saturday back in the dayAND both white and black models come out at the same time. I miss how NIKE used to run things...JB Fails...

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

On March 4th 1993 Jordan was wearing the white/gry VIII aka "bugs bunny" to those not familiar. He was not even wearing a pair of VII's because the VIII's came out all-star weekend which was Feb 1993. and any true OG Jordan head knows the newest models always drop on all-star saturday back in the day AND both white and black models come out at the same time. I miss how NIKE used to run things...JB Fails...
Dude... first... the Bulls did not even have a game on March 4th 1993. That's part of the problem with the date on the DMP VII's.

Second... the colorway of the VIII's you are referring to is white/black-true red, not white/grey.

Lastly, OG Jordans did not drop on all-star Saturday. MJ wore the new Jordans during all-star weekend. The shoes usually dropped the following Saturday.

Before you try to "educate" others, you need to check your facts.

thats crazy i was looking all my 100% jordan mag. got it back in 97, and i didn't know that 7s,8s,and 9s dropped in 93

Originally Posted by peakkicks

thats crazy i was looking all my 100% jordan mag. got it back in 97, and i didn't know that 7s,8s,and 9s dropped in 93

You sure about that? Not a dis, just wondering.

Originally Posted by peakkicks

Got what back in 1997? The 64 point game? If that's what you mean, whatever mags you are looking at are wrong.

Only the 8's and 9's released in 1993.

Bunch of morons over there at JB.
laugh.gif

What's next, a release to commemorate his championships using the XV's thru 2k9's with dates in years that he didn't play?

ANYWAY for a dollar, huh JB?

Jordan's 60 point game against the magic that year was in january, and he was wearing the cardinals i believe. he dropped 60 in march once, but i think itwas like 87 and against the pistons wearing the 2. so this is a bigtime fail, but not suprising from JB smfh.

Back
Top Bottom