Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Got my preorder in. There's no way I see resale going for under that. Kinda weird too me that preorder price hasn't really jumped. I was thinking they'd be around 4 since we're lil over a month til they release

Looking forward to this release. But if its on the level like last time (finishline having less than 100 pair total online etc.) What's the point?

Here's my honest opinion on how limited these may be. I had 14-15 pairs of Banned 1's. Got them without breaking a sweat. A few of the stores who got Banned 1's my way are NOT getting Royals. Take that info however you want to...

My advice is if you see a LEGIT pre-order site that has them for $300, GET THEM NOW!!! That honestly sounds like a bit of a deal at this time. I sold Banned's for $350 each, can't imagine I'll be selling Royals for anything less than $400...

Uh oh..First thing I seen in recent images is a duck tales picture..Somebody must be lying lol.

the owner of a local spot I've gotten pretty close with recently told me last night he isn't getting a lot. not multiple full size runs and MAYBE only two each in a handful of sizes.
This is normal for NA 1s about 2 size runs.

yea it is for the most part BUT it's not a super massive, all past releases combined GR like ol' boy is spouting.
That dude just trollin, more logical to stick to how pass releases have been than to speculate on MORE.

Sometimes its better to pay for the preorder when its cheaper than the resell after the release. Personally I'll wait after I completely strike out before I pay resell. If resell is too high, I'll move on or trade something. Still regret selling my Royals so these are a must, 2 pear min

If these do come too far in between, then just move on to the 2013 pair. Those will drop down in prices anyway.

I'll try my luck with the foot apps and wherever they have a FCFS.

I just need to know what the productions numbers will look like.

I've heard people saying these are comparable to the Banned 1's. But can we please get some sort of confirmation? RD is a little over a month now and we still haven't seen pictures or people with them? Not even celebrities?

I just need to know what the productions numbers will look like.

I've heard people saying these are comparable to the Banned 1's. But can we please get some sort of confirmation? RD is a little over a month now and we still haven't seen pictures or people with them? Not even celebrities?

..and 2016 Banned 1s were in no means an "easy cop." Plenty of people (myself included) went through the raffle hoops/SNKRS and still struck out.

We are guessing. It's either normal OG numbers or banned numbers (which still isn't a lot)

Def not GR

And that info ain't from pinoe himself but he's not always right.

Either WAY no one said anything for fact, all guessing minus the dude who keeps posting that they're a massive GR

..and 2016 Banned 1s were in no means an "easy cop." Plenty of people (myself included) went through the raffle hoops/SNKRS and still struck out.

No, they weren't. But for people who worked to get theirs, it was easy to cop.

I'm not asking for me to be able to just walk into a Footlocker at noon and get a pair. But I'd like be able to not have to camp out for 12 hours to get my pair.

Back
Top Bottom