Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My selected stores said beta.

Nyc heads you check in with codes ?

Royals were probably the second most hyped Jordan release ever (concords #1), I'd say the hype is actually lower than expected this time around.

I also think the number of stores getting pairs is BS for Nike and FTL to make their numbers look better. I'd bet a lot of those stores are getting half size runs. The good news is that it definitely means a restock not too long from now.

Royals were hyped after the fact. People actually had the opportunity to get them and passed on them in favor of other releases that day. From an anticipation standpoint the 2013 Bred release has the 2013 Royal release beat by a mile.

Last edited:
so i just used the footlocker app for 3 stores by me... do i need to actually go to those 3 stores also or am i good with just the app? first time user here :lol:

Only go to 1 of those 3 stores if you want to check in and get the head start credit. Then the app will tell you what store to pick up from if you hit.

SWEET BABY JESUS THANK YOU

FTL just switched to app reservation for all the San Diego area FTLs
I'm still catching that FTL "L" since I'm not Platinum anymore :wow:

FTL still hasn't fixed that problem for me. Was platinum until that Red/Green/Copper Yeezy release :smh:

Last edited:
I'm still catching that FTL "L" since I'm not Platinum anymore :wow:

FTL still hasn't fixed that problem for me. Was platinum until that Red/Green/Copper Yeezy release :smh:

I would blast VIP programs customer assistance. FIX IT. NOW!!!!! It'll make life so much easier with that 10 min head start.

Both FootAction and FootLocker apps are all messed up RN, they keep changing the closest store to me doing app reserves and depending on the zip you input the store changes from FCFS to App res. 

Got all my 10 minutes. Just a little worry because my FA app says I have one day left as a Gold Star/Platinum VIP. I've spent around $1500 with them. Better not take away my 10 minutes and Gold Star Status. FTL App did the same in January but still kept me Platinum VIP but said zero dollars spent. I have it $270.00 right now but bought some shorts online over the weekend. Should put me at $300.00. Champs Still has me a Platinum with $179.00 spent.

Last edited:
Houston Foot Lockers just switched to App Reservation. Just checked the APP.
Houston FTLs have finally come to their senses, there will no FCFS mayhem on SADDERDAY in Houston.

It is "Go App or Stay Home" for Foot Locker, Champs, and Foot Action in Houston..........the crisis has been averted, my Houston brothers

So many stores in around nyc should pick like 6 chances
3 spots aint much

Sure you can do that .... but you aren't really thinking about this are you? If 3 ain't a lot why do you think 9/18/21 entries would be a lot given the pool going after these.

I'm talking about more entries to enter more raffles. Im already entered for 3 but all the small FTLs are not available for the raffle yet

Judging by every single FCFS Foot Locker store immediately changing their status over to App Reserve, it appears someone alerted a Top Foot Locker executive AND they put a stop to all of that nonsense............at least that's what I think

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom