Korryn Gaines, Cradling Child and Shotgun, is Fatally Shot By Police

The **** was she thinking having a shotgun on her when the police come through the door?

What's the difference between the Oregon standoff and this?

White dudes with guns took over a government building vs black woman resisting arrest in a home with a gun.

There would have been a small scale war in the Oregon standoff if anyone started shooting. Those dudes would be looked at as martyrs and patriots and it probably would have sparked further violence.

This is another single (black) armed person killed. Much less backlash and they're not worried about protests and people sharing pics on social media. These events tend to have no lasting effect on people who can effect change, and her having a gun and clearly being a dissenter will further push the legitimacy of her being killed.

You will see "no more options" and similar quotes as the story develops further.

They know what they're doing.

Last edited:
Shortys war on police authority agenda completely overcame her maternal instinct to protect her children, her children's safety meant absolutely nothing to her, it's obvious from the videos herself posted....I'm sorry you will find 0 sympathy for her, I'm heartbroken for her kids trauma, specially that little boy....yes cops could have handled it a little better, but she said it many times "ya going to have to murder me" so I'm not sure how much better it could have been handled, she was itching to become a hashtag, goal achieved.

I actually I agree with you on this one.

In American Society there's greater value placed on the life of a white man or woman than that of a black man, woman or chill irregardless of context.

Clearly. So white men can grab their guns...take over a national building and have a weeks long standoff with police.

But a Black woman with a small child gets killed in a matter of hours in her own home for refusing to let the police in over a BS warrant.

I see.

Last edited:
I feel for this lil dude man....I really do. So traumatic what he had to go thru. And for him to sit there and tell the story like that.....man he's strong. Lil shorty got heart. Seems smart too.

Wish nothing but the best for him going forward. Baltimore just can't stay out the news man..... :smh:

Last edited:
THE POLICE INITIATED A SHOOTOUT WITH A CHILD PRESENT.

my heart breaks for this child......

told my lady a couple months ago..

just wait (God forbid....) until they hit a kid.

weeks later it happened.

I HATE to say it, but just wait until they do more damage to a child. :smh:

But they hit and killed a kid in a late night raid in the wrong home and it was ruled justified. Doesn't matter.

But yall gotta chill, Tamir Rice was a grown man remember. :rolleyes

I love seeing how people run with little to no facts, im referencing both sides of the issue. Like some people straight go with their agenda no matter what. Its sad to see honestly. Everyday people prove to me how stupid they are.

my whole thing with racism is white people have to stop it

there is nothing black people have to do so white people wont hate

If police see and confront someone with an active warrant against them with a gun....let alone a shotgun in hand there is no "let's come back another time" approach champ. Ms. Gaines had her opportunity to deal with her warrant information at a previous time and she chose not to. That's on her.

Also, why are people trying to draw a parallel to this and the standoff in Oregon? While I agree the situation in Oregon definitely should not have gone on for a month. The ONLY way folks can draw a parallel to Oregon and this situation is if the EXACT SAME officers and command staff handled both situations. Not all cops think the same or react the same given what they are dealing with or are given the same orders by command staff.

I Think I See What You're Saying[emoji]129300[/emoji] If The Cops Come To Arrest You But Cannot For Some Reason, Then They Get To Kill You On Sight[emoji]129300[/emoji] I Get It Now. Word To Eric Garner, Mike Brown & Countless Others

Chill bro.

She had a gun at her home, which is her right.

Beyond that, we dont know what happened.

Careful reading too much into the "official" POLICE report..

So we just gonna ignore her very public IG account and her obvious agenda with police authority?...lmao SON SHE WAS ITCHING TO GET KILLED BY COPS.

I Think I See What You're Saying[emoji]129300[/emoji] If The Cops Come To Arrest You But Cannot For Some Reason, Then They Get To Kill You On Sight[emoji]129300[/emoji] I Get It Now. Word To Eric Garner, Mike Brown & Countless Others

Yo is impossible to have a logical discussion about this with some of you....perhaps a cop should have just waltz into the room, gotten shot by shorty and THEN ND ONLY THEN, it would have been justified....maybe...prolly still not...lol

Back
Top Bottom