Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Are you seriously going to say luring women in by using flashy objects is REALLY getting girls? I mean technically it is, but how can you believe it is a skill to use that type of bait to lure them in? Somewhat sad if you ask me. But use whatever you need to sue to get what you need to get. But you can't feel good about yourself when it comes to GETTING GIRLS if you need to resort to buying expensive items to suck them in.
Then why ask the question?
laugh.gif
I'm only in college fam so wearing these items gets you instant @##.
But as I said, I really don't NEED these items. If I take my shirt off, it's usually a wrap so I feel great about myself.
But don't worry, I'll continue to wear my items and do me.
It's sad that you worry about what other people do with their money.

You are in college being flashy? I so hope you are really able to do so. Your family must have a lot of $. SO not needed man. Man if you know you don't have to do all of that to get girls then why do it? What is the point? If you are already confident in your game/self, why sell your soul to these expensive items and use them as bait for females? I don't get that. Or are you truly as confident as you say you are?

How am I WORRYING about what you are doing with your $? Because I am having a discussion about it means I am WORRYING? Right. Come with a stronger point man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

Speaking of masculinity...you guys are arguing like +%%!!#!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
*looks at avy*

you photoshopped your eyes a different color, your argument is null and void.  As far as the thread goes, let the OP do him..but if he made this thread just to show off a damn bag and a wallet, hes a lame

What can you put in those?

Is it a literal purse or could you put like a Laptop/Binder or something in there? If the latter, its no more than a stylish laptop carrying case, right? (Which is cool in my book)

Nothing wrong with coppin LV/Gucci accessories either, IMO. (Wallets, card holder/coin purses)

Whether dudes wanna admit it or not, broads flock to it. (Maybe not the "recommended" type of woman) but when you're in a large, loud party, club, get together, etc. you'll get approached by wiminz.

Confidence, personality & wit will keep them there obviously but it makes the prowl easier. People like wealth (or small expressions of it in this case). Just being real.

Everyone isn't as un-materialistic as us Sneaker Forum Niketalkers
smile.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Are you seriously going to say luring women in by using flashy objects is REALLY getting girls? I mean technically it is, but how can you believe it is a skill to use that type of bait to lure them in? Somewhat sad if you ask me. But use whatever you need to sue to get what you need to get. But you can't feel good about yourself when it comes to GETTING GIRLS if you need to resort to buying expensive items to suck them in.
laugh.gif
But as I said, I really don't NEED these items. If I take my shirt off, it's usually a wrap so I feel great about myself.
You are in college being flashy? I so hope you are really able to do so. Your family must have a lot of $. SO not needed man. Man if you know you don't have to do all of that to get girls then why do it? What is the point? If you are already confident in your game/self, why sell your soul to these expensive items and use them as bait for females? I don't get that. Or are you truly as confident as you say you are?

How am I WORRYING about what you are doing with your $? Because I am having a discussion about it means I am WORRYING? Right. Come with a stronger point man.
laugh.gif

Good point, but DC it would also be the same as short, ugly, overweight but successful men that buy stupid expensive cars, to compensate for their short comings. That's the only logic I could find in it.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Honestly LV quality isn't like it used to be in recent years. That sucks though, what location did this happen at?

Paramus, NJ

Someone above said return it, their return policy is ridiculous. 14 days or something of the sort for returns.
1500... somebody better come to my house and stitch it up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

If you are already confident in your game/self, why sell your soul to these expensive items and use them as bait for females? I don't get that. Or are you truly as confident as you say you are?
Good point, but DC it would also be the same as short, ugly, overweight but successful men that buy stupid expensive cars, to compensate for their short comings. That's the only logic I could find in it.
But the short, ugly, or overweight successful man isn't confident in HIMSELF either. He might be confident in his $, or his job, but he isn't confident in himself. Plus dude said he was in school. Nobody else EXPECTED to be "successful" while IN school. You can be a damn bum and get females in school. I just don't understand the wasted energy he is using by purchasing expensive things while in school. I could understand better if he was in the real world but college? Come on, you don't even have to do all of that in college.

Originally Posted by Though

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
*looks at avy*

you photoshopped your eyes a different color, your argument is null and void.  As far as the thread goes, let the OP do him..but if he made this thread just to show off a damn bag and a wallet, hes a lame

Good observation
laugh.gif

even if i was filthy rich i wouldn't spend that much on a bag, but it's op's money so he does what he wants. That's crazy that the quality/service is that bad.
indifferent.gif
at the uppity workers who have an idea of what a LV customer should 'look like'... while they are the ones working retail.

@all the people worryin why he copped the bag

because he wanted to. let the man be. its his money and his life.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
*looks at avy*

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

^^ because he wants to. damn yall need to let the man be. its his money and his life.

For real 10 pages of bashing a guy for buying a luxury item.

It's called a luxury item for a reason...its a luxury.  Maybe this experience taught OP that next time he won't buy from LV because they aren't as good quality as the price makes them out to be. 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

You dudes are hilarious, I guess you go to work with a shirt/tie/jacket and a north face on your back. You wear a jansport with a suit??

my dad does...

It is your money, so do what you feel homie.

But next time you might want to check out Samsonite. They make good QUALITY items......

www.samsonite.com

If you are already confident in your game/self, why sell your soul to these expensive items and use them as bait for females? I don't get that. Or are you truly as confident as you say you are?
But the short, ugly, or overweight successful man isn't confident in HIMSELF either. He might be confident in his $, or his job, but he isn't confident in himself. Plus dude said he was in school. Nobody else EXPECTED to be "successful" while IN school. You can be a damn bum and get females in school. I just don't understand the wasted energy he is using by purchasing expensive things while in school. I could understand better if he was in the real world but college? Come on, you don't even have to do all of that in college.

Why do you care so much though?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

You dudes are hilarious, I guess you go to work with a shirt/tie/jacket and a north face on your back. You wear a jansport with a suit??

my dad does...

It is your money, so do what you feel homie.

But next time you might want to check out Samsonite. They make good QUALITY items......

www.samsonite.com

i don't think OP WANTS quality..hes looking for the well-known/high-end designs, regardless of the quality.  reminds me of today's sneaker game
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Why do you care so much though?

enough with that rebuttal, man
laugh.gif
...both DC and Dstaxx made valid points, though.

laugh.gif
My family has nothing to do with this. I work for everything I have.
As I said, as long as I take care of school, bills, and rent, I'll spend my extra money on whatever I please.
& ARE YOU SERIOUS? I'm selling my soul because I bought some LV items?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on..
The point is, I like nice things. Girls like nice things. I like girls.

I guess your mentality is why buy a Bentley when you can get a Honda?

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

Ultimately i think it boils down to this .... If you looking like uncle Ruckus aint no amount of Louie V gone save you
laugh.gif

I can't really criticise on this issue though cause i spend a lot of money on unnecessary %!!% for the same reasons
smh.gif

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
*looks at avy*

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
My family has nothing to do with this. I work for everything I have.
As I said, as long as I take care of school, bills, and rent, I'll spend my extra money on whatever I please.
& ARE YOU SERIOUS? I'm selling my soul because I bought some LV items?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on..
The point is, I like nice things. Girls like nice things. I like girls.

I guess your mentality is why buy a Bentley when you can get a Honda?

I just personally don't buy into going above and beyond for the attention of females. The type of females I want won't get overly excited/impressed by those types of things. Plus I am naturally frugal to begin with though. So I will leave the issue alone. Different methods of madness.

I feel what you're saying man. But that's why I informed you that I'm still in college.
I don't want to marry or date any of these girls that are so easily impressed with these items.
I'm just looking to have fun. We'll agree to disagree.

StaXX wrote:
I feel what you're saying man. But that's why I informed you that I'm still in college.
I don't want to marry or date any of these girls that are so easily impressed with these items.

But saying you are still in college kinda makes it worse IMO. Reasons why:

1. You don't have to put in as much work on a college campus to get at girls as you would have to do in the real world.
2. I don't KNOW you $ situation, but I am pretty sure your income is significantly less in college than it would be in the real world. So to spend $$$$$ on "luxury items" is even more hurtful to your pockets than it would be if you had a job.

I am just saying it is pointless and I am pretty sure you would still get your man without purchasing those items. That is all I am trying to say here. Keep that pocket change and spend it on something else. Everybody is projected to be broke in school. Those females won't hold it against you if you aren't big time man.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

But saying you are still in college kinda makes it worse IMO. Reasons why:

1. You don't have to put in as much work on a college campus to get at girls as you would have to do in the real world.
2. I don't KNOW you $ situation, but I am pretty sure your income is significantly less in college than it would be in the real world. So to spend $$$$$ on "luxury items" is even more hurtful to your pockets than it would be if you had a job.

I am just saying it is pointless and I am pretty sure you would still get your man without purchasing those items. That is all I am trying to say here. Keep that pocket change and spend it on something else. Everybody is projected to be broke in school. Those females won't hold it against you if you aren't big time man.

Son stop it... Why you wasting all this energy trying to convince this guy to be cheap like you?  If the funds are there let him buy his LV.. I kno I will continue to do the same..  Why are you even on niketalk in the first place?  there are def cheaper alternatives for footwear that would save you plenty of money... Some people like nice things..I dont know why its that hard to comprehend....  Not everyone wants to shop for clothes at sears and drive hyundais..  If thats you then so be it but you asking dudes to explain why they buy LV... Thats like asking someone why did they buy a beamer or a benz.. Just let it be.... 

Back
Top Bottom