Lunargrand

Any ideas where to get socks like these, other than Japan
smile.gif
I have found Express to have great quality socks. They come up with new designs every now and then. They don't exactly have the one you've shown though. Each sock comes out to $6.25 each if you do their 4 for $25. Sometimes even cheaper with codes but note that that their usual free shipping threshold is $125 (sometimes it's as low as $50, sometimes $100), otherwise pay $8.

My "AMERICA" code finally crapped out...waited too long to grab some of those canvas multi colors smh.

I have found Express to have great quality socks. They come up with new designs every now and then. They don't exactly have the one you've shown though. Each sock comes out to $6.25 each if you do their 4 for $25. Sometimes even cheaper with codes but note that that their usual free shipping threshold is $125 (sometimes it's as low as $50, sometimes $100), otherwise pay $8.
Thanks, I'll check these out in person.  I found the Macy's bamboo socks by Perry Ellis to be very comfortable but they stop selling them. They only come in basic colors. The only drawback is that they are so soft that they tend to develop holes at the toe easily.

BTW, my black leather wingtip/white sole came in today. I love the colorway. Now, I'm looking for  the black/white venetian bit.

Last edited:
Grabbed these for $80.00 via an Outlet in Canada... The comfort is outstanding and they are definite head-turners.

Now looking to get into some Chukka's, hopefully the 4th of July at a nice discount.

unrelated but i tried the zerogrands in store and they were amazingly comfy. Better than wearing socks. Suede version was buttery. Size down one full size for a pair. I wear 10.5 in lunargrands and for the zerogrands a size 10.

COLE HAAN Clearance sale
Use code EXTRA40 for additional 40% of CLEARANCE only. Does not include sale items.

They have some great deals on different lunargrandslunargrands. FSR for most

http://www.colehaan.com/mens-clearancemens-clearance

Just got the suede charcoal gray and suede blue lunargrand for 89.99 before tax.

FINAL SALE and it is just yesterday and today. Go go go

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom