Mark Wahlberg asking for a pardon... everyone has a past

Marky Mark was young and "everyone makes mistakes when their young" :rolleyes :stoneface:

Prime example of white privilege.

But Mike Brown deserved to get his brains blown out because he stole some cigars :smh:
If the Vietnamese guy blew out Marky marks brains during the assault that would be self defense.

If Mike brown lived to be a 40 year old rapper and actor who is far removed from his childhood actions. I'd say he deserved a pardon. But let's relate everything to Mike brown Cuz that's what's hot at the moment

Racist Boston white boy....what's new :lol: even though I believe people can change, these occurrences shouldn't be condoned. It's ironic though because even though he threw rocks at some black school kids and shouted racial slurs, he essentially became famous by emulating a form of entertainment that black culture created showing he has some kind of admiration or fondness for what we do. Either that or he just took somethin black culture created and pimped it to his own benefit

I don't understand the reasoning behind being able to admit your wrongdoing, but wanting a pardon for it for business purposes. The audacity to even approach that speaks volumes, IMO.

The majority of regular *** dudes will have to live with the repercussions of their past. Can't see any reason why Wahlberg shouldn't either. And the crazy **** is that he's more equipped to deal with the fallout from prior felonies than a regular joe from the street. He earned his fame and money and I can't knock him for that, but he's worried about expunging his record so he can make more money. Meanwhile non-celebs are having a tough time finding a decent job with a felony on their record. Deal with it, Marky Mark. You'll be okay.

THE MAN AINT NEVER CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude should be locked up w/ Aaron Hernandez.

hes a ******. they all have that rage.

with that said, **** him. Wannabe Leo DiCaprio

A white guy is racist...?
Are people actually suprised by this?

I honestly feel that's how white people are till they prove me otherwise.
Did that guy get his vision back? No. No pardon. All so he can open some restaurants? Eff outta here

Last edited:
Marky Mark was young and "everyone makes mistakes when their young" :rolleyes :stoneface:

But Mike Brown deserved to get his brains blown out because he stole some cigars :smh:

Your reaching

No reaching over here.

Check out the Mike Brown thread. I've seen people on NT say that Mike Brown "deserved it" and he "sealed his own fate".

Your reaching

No reaching over here.

Check out the Mike Brown thread. I've seen people on NT say that Mike Brown "deserved it" and he "sealed his own fate".

So? We weren't doing that in this thread.

I think people can change. Few and far between maybe...
Yeah, especially if they're making millions and their "change" helps them make even more millions.

Of course he's going to act like this now because he made it in the show business. If he hadn't and was living off minimum wage or something, he would probably be posting a racist comment on Youtube as we speak.

-Do I think he has matured and become a better person since his teen days? Yes IMO
You know him or something? What is this based off?
Absolutely nothing.
laugh.gif
 only on NT can one person in an entire thread say "you know what i think he has grown" and people question it.  Yet the other 800 posts are all calling him a scumbag low life and no one says "you know him or something?"

Public perception seems like he has grown up.  Without googling has he been arrested any time recently? I'd say no....i'd say he seems to be some what of a good citizen.

But i do agree that if most people can't get things expunged then neither should he.  I'm sure there is some other corporate loophole he can use to expand his restaurant chain.  Just put it under a family members name or something.

Doesn't change my feelings about him. Always thought he was a trash actor he made trash movies

Doesn't change my feelings about him. Always thought he was a trash actor he made trash movies
couldn't agree more, I've always said this and most people look at me like I'm crazy. My only exception is boogie nights, I thought he was great in that movie. But I only think he was great in that movie because he played an idiot, so the bad acting fit the role perfectly. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom