MTV's The Challenge

u know team UK vs team usa is next
Can definitely see this happening. Though I wonder if they'd ever do anything other than pairs or individuals again.

Personally I'd like to see teams of four or five to change things up a bit.

That was the dumbest elimination in the history of the show. Somehow Nany vs. Georgia turns into Wes and Turbo seeing who can do a better job taping someone up?

Seriously as the elimination ended within 5 seconds I’m like we’re they serious with this? If I was nany I’d be pissed. Lost out on that money because of a dumb elimination. What happened last year when they changed up elimination challenges because bananas and his partner dominated. They should’ve changed this one up.

And lmao at Turbo, dudes a stone cold killer like dame lillard. It’s Turbo time. Dude defintely has some bodies on him.

Will Paulie pull a Jordan and volunteer himself to go against his enemy?

Seriously as the elimination ended within 5 seconds I’m like we’re they serious with this? If I was nany I’d be pissed. Lost out on that money because of a dumb elimination. What happened last year when they changed up elimination challenges because bananas and his partner dominated. They should’ve changed this one up.

And lmao at Turbo, dudes a stone cold killer like dame lillard. It’s Turbo time. Dude defintely has some bodies on him.

Will Paulie pull a Jordan and volunteer himself to go against his enemy?

No chance in hell. He's all talk which is ironic considering Cara getting up in arms about Hunter threatening to leave

I’m not feeling the killing floor at the beginning of the next show vibe.
I want it to end on a high note like it was before.

As far as the women go, I’m smashing everyone but ninja. Lol

It was funny when they showed them all standing on the deck at the killing floor. Paulie was standing on a huge platform and was the same height as Kyle who was standing on the ground. Son must be like 5'6". Wild napoleon complex.

Worst challenge ever. I didn't care who won between Nany and Georgia but they used THAT CHALLENGE at this point in the game? That close to the Finals and no skill or anything involved in that challenge? Whack as ****. I'd rather be eliminated in trivia or something.

Dee SMH. Every time she opened her mouth I just cringed. Didn't know it was possible to be so wrong and confused and ignorant all at the same time

I thought Turbo was full of **** when he was telling the airplane story. Then they showed the press clippings.

Dude is a Turkish superman.

Back
Top Bottom