My most embarrassing and frustrating sexual experience W/ CLIFFNOTES

I just wanna know how you girl didn't know where it goes.

ohwell.gif

I remember when me and my ex first did it it was hard to concentrate because i was nervous/paranoid, but after the first time, i made her cervix hurt =).

Well honestly... at least you know she's not having sex with other dudes. If she was, she would have gotten frustrated after the second time and just grabbed it and put it in herself.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Well honestly... at least you know she's not having sex with other dudes. If she was, she would have gotten frustrated after the second time and just grabbed it and put it in herself.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

True. Good way to look at it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

dyyhard wrote:

it hurt when i partly put it in
i hope more so that it was her and not you. you partner down there hurtin? if it painful for you, maybe you don't deserve the sense of
pleasure.

No it hurt her... she said "ow". And no, I haven't gone down before, she's never let me. I saw it for the first time that
night. She's just way too tight... Still untouched (for the most part) and being Asian. You do have to be prepared mentally, and I'm prepared for the
next time we see each other
grin.gif
devil.gif

Most likely end of December though
eyes.gif

i @+**!+ crave your girls +@@%, i love asians

Too many people are laughin' at u. I would assume going "all the way" at the age of 22 isn't something easy to do. Congrats on goin'SOMEWHERE as opposed to being rejected tho. Look at it this way. The longer y'all wait, the more special it'llbe........i guess.
eyes.gif
Better luck next time tho.

Once we got to our suite-like hotelroom, all the emotions I felt prior to walking in the grocery went off the charts. She got lotion and went to the restroom to lotion up I guess, and told me to "get ready" or something like that, and to clean the room as it was when we first got it. I cleaned, got out the lube and condoms, and then she came out of the bathroom with a tank top and some short shorts thing.
She wanted you to clean the room? Like, why?

And I hope you marry this girl, becuase if not you seriously need to practice dude. Other girls that are more experienced are not going to put up with thatridiculousness.
ohwell.gif

Next time it may be usefull to have a really romantic setting also. Forplay is the key and let the moment take over and just let it happen naturally. Try usingice cubes, whip cream, blind fold, Feed each other strawberry's. etc Spice it up a bit. Yall waited this long u might as well make it as romantic aspossible since there is much anticipation for it. Go all out!

"I didn't go into much detail, but we kissed for a minute, and I kissed her around, JUST not DOWN THERE, because it was restricted and she told me I'm not going to be able to kiss down there, but I'm going to definitely change that"

i have never heard of that in my life..a female rejecting oral or not even curious enough to let you experiment..

Originally Posted by the coolness

The 2[sup]nd[/sup] one, I tried right after she went down, and then I put it on backwards,
laugh.gif
**@? I've never even heard of that happening
roll.gif
Yea that sucked - it started to roll off and it didn't feel right.
muv8yb.jpg

The condom was too big!?

Back
Top Bottom