Need some girl advice NT... My girl wants to be just friends for now

honestly son she keeps tellin you that she wants to work things out because as of now your all she knows but deep down inside she wants something new and even though she's beating around the bush she trying to make it clear to you and let you down easy, so my advice is take the hint, smash her 1 more time and keep it moving cause if you play into her little game of "just being friends" all she's going to do is string you along

honestly son she keeps tellin you that she wants to work things out because as of now your all she knows but deep down inside she wants something new and even though she's beating around the bush she trying to make it clear to you and let you down easy, so my advice is take the hint, smash her 1 more time and keep it moving cause if you play into her little game of "just being friends" all she's going to do is string you along

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OP listen to me very closely...dump that chick immediately let me tell you why.

1) Her saying she lost interest/that spark is saying that she's not really interested in you
2) Why go from being a general to a lieutenant, she's basically demoting you to friendship...don't accept that
3) You and her were not meant for each other, she likes going out and partying and you don't thats a large gap and it's best that you just look for a girl that has somewhat of the same mind frame as you do
4) This won't work out for you...I've seen it happen alot, just save yourself the time and headache and just find someone else...it's hard at first because you probably think you love this girl but down the road when you find a better girl your gonna kick yourself in the %## for not leaving her sooner.
5)She's making a ton of excuses as to why you and her shouldn't be together no matter how nice she was in breaking all of this down to you. Your best course of action is not to make a big deal out of this just call her up and tell her straight up that being anything with her wouldn'yt be a wise idea but if you see her in the streets you'll say whatup.

Trust me man its better to leave this with your head held high, temper in check and a slightly broken heart than to continue on with this facade.
Learn to also make compromises in the future that are doable for you...no need to put on a serious front that your into something when your not but be willing to do something that your g/f likes to do because you actually care about her.
this post is money

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OP listen to me very closely...dump that chick immediately let me tell you why.

1) Her saying she lost interest/that spark is saying that she's not really interested in you
2) Why go from being a general to a lieutenant, she's basically demoting you to friendship...don't accept that
3) You and her were not meant for each other, she likes going out and partying and you don't thats a large gap and it's best that you just look for a girl that has somewhat of the same mind frame as you do
4) This won't work out for you...I've seen it happen alot, just save yourself the time and headache and just find someone else...it's hard at first because you probably think you love this girl but down the road when you find a better girl your gonna kick yourself in the %## for not leaving her sooner.
5)She's making a ton of excuses as to why you and her shouldn't be together no matter how nice she was in breaking all of this down to you. Your best course of action is not to make a big deal out of this just call her up and tell her straight up that being anything with her wouldn'yt be a wise idea but if you see her in the streets you'll say whatup.

Trust me man its better to leave this with your head held high, temper in check and a slightly broken heart than to continue on with this facade.
Learn to also make compromises in the future that are doable for you...no need to put on a serious front that your into something when your not but be willing to do something that your g/f likes to do because you actually care about her.
this post is money

damn i went through something very similar and wish i woulda asked NT for advice but feared one of those immature "pics" "yns" threads. ended up getting hurt in the end. oh well live n learn.

my advice to op. worry bout yourself. if she comes along great, if not do you.

damn i went through something very similar and wish i woulda asked NT for advice but feared one of those immature "pics" "yns" threads. ended up getting hurt in the end. oh well live n learn.

Originally Posted by socluis90

same here just went through the same thing. always have a side man no matter what.

Originally Posted by socluis90

same here just went through the same thing. always have a side man no matter what.

O.P. to add further to what I said. The fact that she is questioning your relationship shows a real lack of loyalty. This may be a blanket statement, but I learned that chicks that consistently go out clubbing eventually fall to temptation. It's a dangerous situation to be in. The minute she starts liking someone else you will know. Females switch up and get so cold so fast it will literally have you trippin for a long time. They have the craziest on off switch and the most incredible part about them is they will move on and STILL LET YOU SMASH! These creatures defy the laws of logic and reality back away while you can! Be happy you dont have any kids or a home together and move on, dont put anyone before yourself. She could simply just want to experience someone else or just have sex. You never know what is going on with anyone. She might have a dookie fetish that she knows you wouldnt be comfortable with or shes gay. Life my friend is a funny thing like that.

O.P. to add further to what I said. The fact that she is questioning your relationship shows a real lack of loyalty. This may be a blanket statement, but I learned that chicks that consistently go out clubbing eventually fall to temptation. It's a dangerous situation to be in. The minute she starts liking someone else you will know. Females switch up and get so cold so fast it will literally have you trippin for a long time. They have the craziest on off switch and the most incredible part about them is they will move on and STILL LET YOU SMASH! These creatures defy the laws of logic and reality back away while you can! Be happy you dont have any kids or a home together and move on, dont put anyone before yourself. She could simply just want to experience someone else or just have sex. You never know what is going on with anyone. She might have a dookie fetish that she knows you wouldnt be comfortable with or shes gay. Life my friend is a funny thing like that.

you know whats funny about that^

she dumps you for some new penis SMASHES a lot of dudes, and then realizes WHAT SHE HAD WITH YOU that she had a good bf, and comes crawling back

i just turn up my trey songz unfortunate cause thats what it is kick rocks and get loss

they'll regret their decision when their pushing 30 and gotta settle for some a hole who treats them like garbage.

best revenge is success and when i mean success i mean smash as many girls as you can hookup with a chick just as hot MAKE SURE U MAKE IT PUBLIC pictures on face book IT WILL EAT UP HER INSIDE.

you know whats funny about that^

she dumps you for some new penis SMASHES a lot of dudes, and then realizes WHAT SHE HAD WITH YOU that she had a good bf, and comes crawling back

i just turn up my trey songz unfortunate cause thats what it is kick rocks and get loss

they'll regret their decision when their pushing 30 and gotta settle for some a hole who treats them like garbage.

best revenge is success and when i mean success i mean smash as many girls as you can hookup with a chick just as hot MAKE SURE U MAKE IT PUBLIC pictures on face book IT WILL EAT UP HER INSIDE.

there are many fishes in the sea
smile.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

THIS. NO EXCEPTIONS

THIS. NO EXCEPTIONS

This. To add to my story earlier, my ex's new guy is a club manager 
eyes.gif

This. To add to my story earlier, my ex's new guy is a club manager 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom