Never Been To Cali!!!!

Why don't you ask the girl you're coming to see to show you around? Good ice breaker, don't you think?

But you can PM me and I'll give you some ideas.

well, in n out is always somewhere to go get a bite to eat in cali.
Disneyland, Six Flags, Knotts are all good places to go.

i took a cali trip a while ago with the fam, and the drive up and down the coast was probably my highlight. muir woods park (sp?) was a really cool place tocheck out too. i'd recommend going to the book store and getting one of the guides, they make trips pretty good. and i hope dey know yayo's quoteprovided you with some good insight for the trip?
laugh.gif

Los Angeles has museums, shopping, beach. San Francisco has shopping and other stuff all taking less then 10 minutes to there via car. Chinatown, Russian Hill,Japan town, Union square, downtown, fisherman's wharf.

i'm going to vegas for a week so i might do a day trip to cali. Just a few spots for me (slauson, undfted, hundreds, roscoes). I'm going to oaklandlater on in the year so i'll hit that up later.

haha well puch childress. herb doesnt get any better than out here in cali
i def agree pinks is overated. king taco in la is dope
hollywood clubs n all is def an experience but have deep pockets or its a 1 time thing. lol
theres melrose/ la brea for all that streetwear business

are the pasadena sports bars that dope? lol i live 1 exit from there but never checked em out.

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by izitdashoez

So I never been on the west coast but if all goes right with this chick I met over winter break I might coming out next month.
Nters where are some good spots to check out while out there?

In the morning check out so cal and in the afternoon check out nor cal.
laugh.gif

Pinks = overrated.

I guess you can go there just to say you went there but even then, it's not worth it.

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

Cali WAS ill. But it was all artificial wealth that is starting to get purged from the system. Aggressive expansionary fiscal policy ftl. Cali is a bubble state, all of its nice wealth is all artificial and as the bubbles collapse, so goes the dope Cali life.
this guy....
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you don't go to Cali, then........don't worry because you're not missing much.

I only mention pinkys becuz its a tourist spot. But there are other corner spots that sell a hotdog. But wrap in beacon=crack.

The sports bars are cool but they have die out a little. I used to go to Mcmurphy's and that place was pack w/ peeps, 2 floors and outside. But now I guesspeople are on a budget. Then around the corner is a King Taco. cool.

JChildress22 wrote:
get yourself a 20 sack of that cali kush and enjoy the beautiful weather.
Definently, it's cold out here now though, let's say spring or so.

Originally Posted by Beermann2

When you come to Cali make sure you eat at all the hot spots.
King Taco in East LA
Pinks in Hollywood
South Pasadena, sport bars
Huntington Beach Pier

There is more, but i 4got.

King taco is way over-rated! There a lot of mexican spots in so cal with way better mexican food. Cali is expensive too....so beware

I went to Cali for the first time back in the summer, enjoyed every bit of it. One place that is pretty cool in LA that not many people talk about is SanteeAlley. It is a long strip of random shops, with a mixture of real stuff and fake stuff, mostly fake. Also, picking a road and driving up the hill towards theHollywood sign was fun, you can get some amazing views.

Back
Top Bottom