NFL Week 12 In Review....

Call me crazy, but he didn't suspend Seymour for last weeks "punch" to a QB. 

I wonder if that is part of why he let Dre and Finn off easy. 

I don't remember, back in the day, Prime and Andre get a game?  How'd that work back then with Tags? 

Call me crazy, but he didn't suspend Seymour for last weeks "punch" to a QB. 

I wonder if that is part of why he let Dre and Finn off easy. 

I don't remember, back in the day, Prime and Andre get a game?  How'd that work back then with Tags? 

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

henz0 wrote:
- Not sold on the Falcons at all

Who cares? 9-2 speaks for itself.

naw bruh I guess we gotta have a hurricane or oil spill to hit our city also for people to buy in to us
why would you say something like that?

because I can

ATL ranks 10th in total offense and 20th in total defense. In a passing league, they rank 27th out of all NFL teams in pass defense. Pretenders. Oh, and that hurricane/oil spill comment was unnecessary.

So stats make you pretenders? Im not one to say this much but, your an idiot. Because with all those stats you just posted, these pretenders are 9-2. And beating team we are "not suppose" to beat according to you and others like you. 

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

henz0 wrote:
- Not sold on the Falcons at all

Who cares? 9-2 speaks for itself.

naw bruh I guess we gotta have a hurricane or oil spill to hit our city also for people to buy in to us
why would you say something like that?

because I can

ATL ranks 10th in total offense and 20th in total defense. In a passing league, they rank 27th out of all NFL teams in pass defense. Pretenders. Oh, and that hurricane/oil spill comment was unnecessary.

So stats make you pretenders? Im not one to say this much but, your an idiot. Because with all those stats you just posted, these pretenders are 9-2. And beating team we are "not suppose" to beat according to you and others like you. 

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Steve+Johnson+Pittsburgh+Steelers+v+Buffalo+UYQqSAVcZCGl.jpg

;\
Steve-Johnson-Asks-Why-So-Serious-253-full.jpg

Stats don't make anyone anything. My opinion pegs them as pretenders. I already went over why I thought so with DeadSetAce on the previous page, so you can look at that if you want to know why. Oh BTW, it's you're an idiot, not your an idiot. Idiot.

Stats don't make anyone anything. My opinion pegs them as pretenders. I already went over why I thought so with DeadSetAce on the previous page, so you can look at that if you want to know why. Oh BTW, it's you're an idiot, not your an idiot. Idiot.

I believe the saying is: The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away
And I'm sure this season is testing Mike Singletary's faith as well

@JasonLaCanfora

Big win for 49ers but at a price - Frank Gore out for season with a hip injury. Tough loss. Brian Westbrook next man up.

30t6p3b.gif

I believe the saying is: The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away
And I'm sure this season is testing Mike Singletary's faith as well

@JasonLaCanfora

Big win for 49ers but at a price - Frank Gore out for season with a hip injury. Tough loss. Brian Westbrook next man up.

30t6p3b.gif

some of the vaunted NE defenses weren't great because they shut teams down from a yardage standpoint. they were good because of the camcorder inside the redzone, with a smaller field, they were able to shut teams down and hold em to 3......... 
  Fixed.

some of the vaunted NE defenses weren't great because they shut teams down from a yardage standpoint. they were good because of the camcorder inside the redzone, with a smaller field, they were able to shut teams down and hold em to 3......... 
  Fixed.

DA has fallen and fallen hard. More surprised the cards didn't prepare better for life after Kurt

DA has fallen and fallen hard. More surprised the cards didn't prepare better for life after Kurt

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Fixed.

roll.gif

Haters Gonna Hate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Fixed.

roll.gif

Haters Gonna Hate
pimp.gif

There needs to be a get Fitzgerald out of Arizona movement.
Packers did lose, give the falcons props. But I'm def still think they can beat anyone in the NFC. Just they will have to do it on the road. Just hope they take care of business the rest of the year. The giants game looks to be a huge game seeding wise if we do get in the playoffs. And the bears game speaks enough for it's self.

Packers did lose, give the falcons props. But I'm def still think they can beat anyone in the NFC. Just they will have to do it on the road. Just hope they take care of business the rest of the year. The giants game looks to be a huge game seeding wise if we do get in the playoffs. And the bears game speaks enough for it's self.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

I don't think we should be so quick to assume Fitz needs out of Arizona. They're really only a good QB and a couple leaders away from being competetive in the NFC.

Back
Top Bottom