NIKE basketball shin pads

First impression is that it's not going to work for then intended use of being my replacement knee sleeve. It doesn't really contour to my knee. The drift material hugs your skin but doesn't feel like its stabilizing. The Rubberband like nylon lip will keep it from sliding of my knee but is far tighter than Any other part of the sleeve ..which would be fine if it was that tight top to bottom.

Honestly the only real reason you would wear these is for the pads and not for any kind if knee stability. Or just wear it over another knee sleeve for the padded protection.

First impression is that it's not going to work for then intended use of being my replacement knee sleeve. It doesn't really contour to my knee. The drift material hugs your skin but doesn't feel like its stabilizing. The Rubberband like nylon lip will keep it from sliding of my knee but is far tighter than Any other part of the sleeve ..which would be fine if it was that tight top to bottom.

Honestly the only real reason you would wear these is for the pads and not for any kind if knee stability. Or just wear it over another knee sleeve for the padded protection.
Honestly i own two of the nike ones and they are gimmicks.

They sell the shirt he uses but it's like 150$ if I recall forgot the brand
I am dying to know the name of the brand if you can remember....that would be super appreciated.

What dwight howard wears is a posture shirt
I heard this too...but it helps to keep his shoulders in a place that limits the likelihood of subluxation or dislocation.

I see a lot more guys wearing these since the Kevin Ware injury..... like thats gonna prevent your leg snapping in half!

I see a lot more guys wearing these since the Kevin Ware injury..... like thats gonna prevent your leg snapping in half!
I saw someone snap there leg with a nike pad sleece on, smh i damn near cried

I've ordered a Mcdavid hex knee sleeve from the bay, personally don't see the need to protect my shins in game can't say I've ever been booted in the shin during a game..
The reason I got them is because I was playing a league game and got tripped and landed on my knee on a concrete floor, ever since it hasn't been the same so wanted a bit of protection if I fall on it.

Do you know where I could get the shin pads like Dominic Artis from Oregon has on in this picture?

could you take a picture of it ? 
here you go

that sleeve is for the leg right ?

Does anyone have a sleeve like the one austin rivers wore on duke ?

I bought a mcdavid pair and plan on buying another while waiting for Nike to drop theirs.

Guys,
I really want to order the Nike "leg" sleeves but I cant find a review.

I have had calf issues over the last year so I resorted to using the Calf compression sleeves from other brands which have helped.

Do these have any type of calf compression support? I would rather do the nike sleeves than other brands but I don't want to put cosmetics over functionality.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom