Nike Employee's

Glad we all got those phone calls we were waiting on [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Long enough process and we finally nearing the end [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] We all #TeamNike
facts bro #TeamNike but I'm very excited we all got the position man

Im so ******* glad they got their **** organized with dates, RTC and telling us everything...cause its really about time lmfao 

Ah i see, i just remembered everyones differ usually since some maybe part time and then some full time 
Yeah it varies but it's all good I'm gunna work my way up! I asked her some important questions u wanted answered so I'll be coming for that top spot!

Im so ******* glad they got their **** organized with dates, RTC and telling us everything...cause its really about time lmfao 
That's a ******* factttttt it's just there's a lot of people that they need to call do it makes sense now!

During the interview they said full time and even in my email i can see i applied to full time but for some reason they said PT when i asked over the phone [emoji]129300[/emoji]

During the interview they said full time and even in my email i can see i applied to full time but for some reason they said PT when i asked over the phone [emoji]129300[/emoji]
because they can't grant everyone FT work but you can work your way up if you work hard which I plan on doing.. So whoever call out I'm in there FOH LOL [emoji]128524[/emoji]

I GOT THE CALL EVERYONE NO NEED TO PANIC LOL SHE TOLD ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW! So I go in October 1st @ 8am (I have to be the first one there!) I can't wait to meet you all man I'm so excited Bruh!

LETS GO ! Congrats ! I feel like I'm the only person going on October 2nd Instead of the 1st [emoji]128514[/emoji]

LETS GO ! Congrats ! I feel like I'm the only person going on October 2nd Instead of the 1st [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Aw man but we will prolly see eachother during RTC! [emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️[emoji]128524[/emoji]

So I just got through the group interview at a Nike location. Went extremely well. Nailed the questions with ease and sort of clicked with the hiring manager. The only problem now is IF I get the email saying they want me on board, I have to go through the backround check. From
What I know so far it even asks in the email "Have you ever been convicted of a Felony?".

Sadly I have, "Keep place to sell controlled substance" back in 2012. So basically sales of controlled substance. Is there anyone out there that knows or has any insight if I even have a chance to get hired with that F on my record. Granted everything on my resume is fine, I have experience, about to get my associates degree, knowledge of the brand, so on and so forth.

Welcome to the Nike team guys! you guys will love it. This level of excitement you have now keep it up it works wonders.

Currently a Part-Time Over athlete At Camarillo. Would love to go Corporate as well, maybe with Nike Basketball or Jordan Brand.

Again welcome to the Nike Fam.

Welcome to the Nike team guys! you guys will love it. This level of excitement you have now keep it up it works wonders.

Currently a Part-Time Over athlete At Camarillo. Would love to go Corporate as well, maybe with Nike Basketball or Jordan Brand.

Again welcome to the Nike Fam.
Thanks man, real stoked right now. And corporate is the definite dream career, Im just glad I have can have NIKE down on resume 

So I just got through the group interview at a Nike location. Went extremely well. Nailed the questions with ease and sort of clicked with the hiring manager. The only problem now is IF I get the email saying they want me on board, I have to go through the backround check. From
What I know so far it even asks in the email "Have you ever been convicted of a Felony?".

Sadly I have, "Keep place to sell controlled substance" back in 2012. So basically sales of controlled substance. Is there anyone out there that knows or has any insight if I even have a chance to get hired with that F on my record. Granted everything on my resume is fine, I have experience, about to get my associates degree, knowledge of the brand, so on and so forth.
It could be 50/50 chance, they might be able to consider you since the fact what you have on record isnt really that bad in my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom