Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Also these are up on the Japan NDC 🙌🙌
71D9D8E2-6583-4FC9-8803-5C4054F59BEF.jpeg

Hoping the US release of the Cut 2s is soon...

Yeah I was hoping those Lukas were gonna release when they popped up overseas.

aaaaand no. LOL

I wish I could get a sense of what Nike is going for here. Like are they waiting until closer to school starting back up so high school and college players can get PEs or whatever? There's these, the cosmic unitys, the freak 4s, the lukas, the 37s, and they all seem like they're ready to drop in the next few weeks but nothing official and no actual information or confirmed release dates.

Maybe they're trying to clear out the Lebrons and Westbrooks. The Zion 2s came out but nothing else.

When does that Nike clearance sale end? Maybe that's a signal for when we'll get some info about these.

I’ve hooped in these like 10+ times, they were a1.. it’s been maybe a month since I last wore em. After about 5 games I switched shoes cuz they were pinching my pinky toes pretty bad. Not sure why they did that today. Besides the pinky toes everything else was 10/10
24D963A2-26EF-4159-A03C-74C491E05AE8.jpeg

I’ve hooped in these like 10+ times, they were a1.. it’s been maybe a month since I last wore em. After about 5 games I switched shoes cuz they were pinching my pinky toes pretty bad. Not sure why they did that today. Besides the pinky toes everything else was 10/10
24D963A2-26EF-4159-A03C-74C491E05AE8.jpeg
Foot could be swelling a bit from heat if you're playing outdoors or in a bad air conditioned court

It feel like the first GT cut could have lived a little longer. I like the first version visually more than the new one. I was never able to find them for retail.
you should have bought them when they first came out. nobody was paying attention to them. 2 or 3 weeks later, they basically sell really fast even if they were getting re-stocked. the GT Runs though is an exemption. now those sat til the end of time.

^ very true. Got my purple/navy pair off DSG the first day they came out. Every other pair after was impossible to cop… damn shame

you should have bought them when they first came out. nobody was paying attention to them. 2 or 3 weeks later, they basically sell really fast even if they were getting re-stocked. the GT Runs though is an exemption. now those sat til the end of time.
I effing told myself I was gonna pick up multiple pairs of the first black cut colorway when it went on sale because they were sitting.... Then people started hyping it up as one of the best ball shoe of the year and it sold out before I can grab a pair.

Wouldnt be the first shoe I slept on. I dont even want them for performance. It just feels like a shoe silhouette that could live for decades like a AM90/ AM plus.

Wouldnt be the first shoe I slept on. I dont even want them for performance. It just feels like a shoe silhouette that could live for decades like a AM90/ AM plus.
the shoe silhouette is certainly a high consideration. although I never liked the AM90. looks too chunky for me for casual wear.

I effing told myself I was gonna pick up multiple pairs of the first black cut colorway when it went on sale because they were sitting.... Then people started hyping it up as one of the best ball shoe of the year and it sold out before I can grab a pair.
it was an impulse buy for me. I didn't intend to buy something when I went inside the Nike store. it just so happened that they released around 1-2 weeks when I came visit. I looked at them and I immediately liked them. tried them on and I just immediately said to the employee to bag them for me. I was still puzzled why they sat there that long but it surely put a grin on my face as I was walking out of the store. I believe that was around spring time and some other retro release was sold out. not that I really care anymore for any retros and the fools that fight over them. they can have those.

Still doesn't mean they can't milk to release. Mad NBA players wore it last season. They botched it by not releasing more colorways.
They actually released a bunch of colourway. Just garbage quantity unfortunately.

Holy **** those Cut 2's bend awkwardly without the insole in them :/ That's probably enough for me to skip them fully.

Back
Top Bottom