Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

10.5 which still shows as available.....I think they didn't want to honor the price

My order, size 8.5 for my wife, went through successfully. They arrived two days ago. Paid $167 after tax. Maybe they were out of stock at the time but later restocked?

My order, size 8.5 for my wife, went through successfully. They arrived two days ago. Paid $167 after tax. Maybe they were out of stock at the time but later restocked?
Im gonna call this morning and find out....Weird cause it still shows in stock but at the $225 price....

Its my first order on Jacks so Ill see if they have good customer service...

Nike rep told me that the release today was for targeted areas and not select members. He wouldn't tell me which areas but I'm anxious to see if anyone sees them pop up

Nike rep told me that the release today was for targeted areas and not select members. He wouldn't tell me which areas but I'm anxious to see if anyone sees them pop up
My guess is USA and Japan for sure. I'd be shocked if Canada's included. Not sure which other markets typically get the early releases

I'd guess either NYC, LA, Boston, Chicago if that's what they are referring to as targeted US areas.

All we've got access to in the EU is the Peg Turbo 2s at the moment - when I messaged about the ZF/VF earlier the Nike rep said they didn't have exact dates yet!

Im gonna call this morning and find out....Weird cause it still shows in stock but at the $225 price....

I’m interested to see how it goes... their customer service used to be atrocious. I haven’t ordered from them in 2 years or so though. Before they got bought by finish line, they had some screaming good deals. It was worth the risk in my mind to deal with the terrible customer service.

I’m interested to see how it goes... their customer service used to be atrocious. I haven’t ordered from them in 2 years or so though. Before they got bought by finish line, they had some screaming good deals. It was worth the risk in my mind to deal with the terrible customer service.
Funny you say Finish Line...I didnt know that but thats what I was thinking on the call with CS..

There fulfillment is basically the same as Finishline...they see whats in the Warehouse first...then bounce it from store to store to fill orders...

So my size wasn't available in the warehouse so they been bouncing my order from store to store get the size filled all week....

There is still one or two stores that show a 10.5 which is why they are still on the site...but for whatever reason those stores are not filling the order..

One happens to be here in the City so im gonna stop by today or tomorrow...the issue is getting them to honor the discounted price which the CS rep said they should do cause the policy is 7 days after cancellation they will still honor the discounted price...Now if they KNOW how to do that or not is a different conversation..

I have another pair of 4% so Im not sure how much hassle I fell like going through...but for $160 hey Ill deal with a small amount of aggravation....

i think jackrabbit sources their stocks from different stores and then those stores ships them because they give you an option to pick up your order and it gives you these random mom&pop stores at times

I was gon’ order the vivoactive3 when it was on sale last week and because pick up was available and it was at some random tech store 50 miles away

so if an order is cancelled it might be due to inaccurate stock list from those stores or it may have sold out in-store from those places that wanted to sell them at that price

keep us updated on what they say

i think jackrabbit sources their stocks from different stores and then those stores ships them because they give you an option to pick up your order and it gives you these random mom&pop stores at times

I was gon’ order the vivoactive3 when it was on sale last week and because pick up was available and it was at some random tech store 50 miles away

so if an order is cancelled it might be due to inaccurate stock list from those stores or it may have sold out in-store from those places that wanted to sell them at that price

keep us updated on what they say

I worked for a Jackrabbit store. You’re correct. They have a warehouse, but if a jackrabbit associated store close to your location has the item, it’ll ship from there. Website in-stock info also means nothing (for in-store). It just means that it might be sold at that store.

Its looking like EU NRC Members Only . . . Only Pegasus Turbo 2, Pegasus 36 (Which Released on June 1) and Pegasus Trial.
No ZF3 or VF Next% at the moment. SMH.

Maybe June 20th or July 11 for General Release.

I like these two

nike-zoom-fly-3-release-date-1.jpg

nike-zoom-fly-3-release-date-3.jpg

Don’t know if I need another pair of running shoes as I just got a pair of Turbos for $100.

I log about 24 miles a week but these may be next. Price tag is a bit high but tbh sometimes shoes get me hyped up to run. Maybe it’ll even convince me to go for a marathon again.

Back
Top Bottom