NT - I'm in Queens Today

Harlem dudes are only known for clothes, what do they have to do with NY? They won't even come to BX or BK, they say it's too "wild". Harlem dudes are just flashy and that's about it, but they are connected to BX/BK in the drug game, but that's as far as it goes.
Yea you right let's leave Harlem out of this
mean.gif
LMFAO

I'm mad that Cam said that he would be rocking "fly" capes on Breakfast club only for him to come out with that sheep-herding Skyrim archer garbage

To whom ever that wants to see a glimpse of a hood in queens there will be a candle lighting today Wednesday at 3 pm in lefrak my hood corona queens on the 57th ave between 96 and 98 at I'm pretty sure nore and the good belt gang will come through the homie that got popped was one of them store cats and I went to grade school with him so yeah very humbling day and RIP Andrew see u soon bro

Last edited:
okay the newest kfc it wasn't there for that long. I don't eat kfc. On the corner was a crown fried chicken. So you over near Washington Heightz that's a good spot right by the graveyard.
Nah, KFC been there and still there now.  I live on 55th so it's the borderline, last block in Harlem right before you hit Washington Heights a block over. 

Surprised so many people took OP serious and went so hard to defend Queens.  In general, Queens is A LOT more residential and doesn't have as much of a typical urban city feel as a BK or Manhattan.  It's also the most diverse county in the entire world, containing many neighborhoods that are seemingly almost exclusively, for example, Guyanese, Ecuadorian, Colombian, etc.  Not trying to generalize, but in a lot of cases, there is a certain kind of aura from Queens dudes where you can kinda tell as soon as you meet them what borough they're from.  It is what it is.    

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...laces-earth-new-figures-show-article-1.430744  

word? corona never really had me shook. used to chill there all the time growing up. always thought south jamaica and rockaway were places you don't venture to in queens. not that it made a diff, since i had no peoples there anyways.

Yeah bro, dude get clapped out there all the time. My boy is from out there, he has stories for days. I go out there for the African store, but other than that, you won't catch me there unless i'm visiting him or something.

Last edited:
i know someone who lives in Queens Village

VERY NICE

i was in the streets all day, no problemos

Last edited:
I'm going to be in flushing/college point area later in the week. Any of to queens cats want to enlighten me on decent bars in the area? Preferably close to the 7 train station

Nah, KFC been there and still there now.  I live on 55th so it's the borderline, last block in Harlem right before you hit Washington Heights a block over. 

Surprised so many people took OP serious and went so hard to defend Queens.  In general, Queens is A LOT more residential and doesn't have as much of a typical urban city feel as a BK or Manhattan.  It's also the most diverse county in the entire world, containing many neighborhoods that are seemingly almost exclusively, for example, Guyanese, Ecuadorian, Colombian, etc.  Not trying to generalize, but in a lot of cases, there is a certain kind of aura from Queens dudes where you can kinda tell as soon as you meet them what borough they're from.  It is what it is.    

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...laces-earth-new-figures-show-article-1.430744  
We live in the largest borough...generalizing is stupid IMO. Of course some or the borough is more residential/semi suburban feeling than others. But I'm not from one of those areas but I'm in the same category as someone that is?

Queens is what it is due to the airports. With that said a large part is still very urban. Parts of queens are still grimy, parts are very nice, you can still get touched anywhere, it's still waaaay different than it used to be like the rest of NY, etc.

What vibe are you getting from a borough big enough to fit bk and manhattan in..?

A ***** from forest hills and someone from Jamaica or far rockaway for example are not going to be the same IMO.

but even looking at jamaica, the ethnic makeup isn't the same anymore so the culture isn't the same. as with other parts of other boroughs in ny.

in other words, IMO one shouldn't generalize.

i wouldn't look at the gentrification in bk and say bk is soft, for example, because most of the ppl i see in bk now are hipsters from iowa and montana. or that i get a vibe from bk ****** and base it off of a select few from williamsburg or red hook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom