NT put me onto LITTLE BROTHER

3:16 was a flawless masterpiece
30t6p3b.gif

Phonte didn't even let "The Animal" breathe, tore that %*@ up off the bat... "Don't call Farrakhan to squash it, better yet call the Sheriff and the coroners office, tell them there's a dead body on the corner of lawson, in Austin..."
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Phonte didn't even let "The Animal" breathe, tore that %*@ up off the bat... "Don't call Farrakhan to squash it, better yet call the Sheriff and the coroners office, tell them there's a dead body on the corner of lawson, in Austin..."
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

one of my favorites groups of all time

The Listening > The Minstrel Show > GetBack

listen to Separate But Equal too

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

one of my favorites groups of all time

The Listening > The Minstrel Show > GetBack

listen to Separate But Equal too

Originally Posted by 0cks

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Lawson (Street) and Alston (Avenue)

It's ok that you didn't get it right, because that's actually the intersection of streets that the dorm sits on that 9th, Pooh, and Tay met. (Chidley Hall at NCCU)

I bugged out when I heard that line for the first time a few years back. Straight Durham %%%+!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Lawson (Street) and Alston (Avenue)

It's ok that you didn't get it right, because that's actually the intersection of streets that the dorm sits on that 9th, Pooh, and Tay met. (Chidley Hall at NCCU)

I bugged out when I heard that line for the first time a few years back. Straight Durham %%%+!
pimp.gif

Random bump but revisited this for the time in a few years. Crazy it will be eighteen years since it dropped next winter. 

Done aged like fine wine. 

Back
Top Bottom