NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am still waiting (since last summer) for someone to explain to me why jean shorts aren't allowed to be worn anymore.
you can, its just gotta be a lil slimmer....

I am still waiting (since last summer) for someone to explain to me why jean shorts aren't allowed to be worn anymore.
you can, its just gotta be a lil slimmer....

I never buy anything from American Eagle but the Camo shorts I bought from them last year are perfect. I have the slimmer/shorter J. Crew club shorts that I wear for a cleaner look, but the AE Camos are perfect for chill days in the summer.

I never buy anything from American Eagle but the Camo shorts I bought from them last year are perfect. I have the slimmer/shorter J. Crew club shorts that I wear for a cleaner look, but the AE Camos are perfect for chill days in the summer.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You can wear them, you can also choose to wear MC hammer pants, you pretty much can wear whatever you want, jean shorts are very ugly though....I rather some slim cut-offs
Jeans shorts worn properly aren't ugly. Buy Levi 511 shorts BUT SIZE UP.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You can wear them, you can also choose to wear MC hammer pants, you pretty much can wear whatever you want, jean shorts are very ugly though....I rather some slim cut-offs
Jeans shorts worn properly aren't ugly. Buy Levi 511 shorts BUT SIZE UP.

sick.gif
@ 511 shorts

laugh.gif
at NT dudes rocking capris. Where do your balls go?

levis-511-skinny-cut-off-shorts-fresh.jpg

41ybEA0vBkL.jpg

11099M045002_1_2.jpg

I don't wear jeans shorts myself DC, bought I give whatever you was gonna choose the vote of confidence over this !%#%

laugh.gif
at NT dudes rocking capris. Where do your balls go?

levis-511-skinny-cut-off-shorts-fresh.jpg

41ybEA0vBkL.jpg

11099M045002_1_2.jpg

I don't wear jeans shorts myself DC, bought I give whatever you was gonna choose the vote of confidence over this !%#%

plain olive drab is my preference and im looking for the right tiger camo pair  now. as for jean shorts i made cut offs out of my old guess jeans

plain olive drab is my preference and im looking for the right tiger camo pair  now. as for jean shorts i made cut offs out of my old guess jeans

I own the Levi's joints, sue me but i like the look, I can bet those that don't are on the chub size...if you are slim you can get away with them easy and they are not uncomfortable at all....and even more comfortable if you size up....actually better than the regular ol 20 inch leg opening joints...fitted is better, why don't you guys embrace it man...
laugh.gif

I own the Levi's joints, sue me but i like the look, I can bet those that don't are on the chub size...if you are slim you can get away with them easy and they are not uncomfortable at all....and even more comfortable if you size up....actually better than the regular ol 20 inch leg opening joints...fitted is better, why don't you guys embrace it man...
laugh.gif

Play the "well I'm skinny so it works" card if you want, but walking around in jeans and @!*$ tighter than your female is a bad look regardless.

Play the "well I'm skinny so it works" card if you want, but walking around in jeans and @!*$ tighter than your female is a bad look regardless.

I cant support the Levi slim fit denim shorts or whatever you call em. 
laugh.gif

Only some guys can pull em off, and not look like a total ayo.

Back
Top Bottom