NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Lubu1

No offense Ksteezy, but your a little smaller than most of us .I'm bout 5'8 200, so I'll post pics when I get them. Mine fit pretty much the same though

None taken bro, I'm 165lbs 5'8 I wear a size 32 waist and I believe I got those a 34, they fit extremely comfortable.
Correct. I'm a sz 36, bought a size 38 last year.

No offense Ksteezy, but your a little smaller than most of us .I'm bout 5'8 200, so I'll post pics when I get them. Mine fit pretty much the same though

None taken bro, I'm 165lbs 5'8 I wear a size 32 waist and I believe I got those a 34, they fit extremely comfortable.
Correct. I'm a sz 36, bought a size 38 last year.

165 and a 32 waist?

Im around 2 and I wear a 32...

165 and a 32 waist?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

165 and a 32 waist?

Maybe you are taller?...

165 and a 32 waist?

Maybe you are taller?...

I'll post mines for reference, you guys really OD with the hate on skinny fits, "tighter than your girls" WUT?

5810098413_29f76d3be0_b.jpg
smokin.gif

swap the bright colored shirt for something darker, swap the shoes to sambas or vans and that's my usual summer fit. hell my fit whenever it's not too cold.

cut offs > cargos > dockers > jeans

I'll post mines for reference, you guys really OD with the hate on skinny fits, "tighter than your girls" WUT?

5810098413_29f76d3be0_b.jpg
smokin.gif

swap the bright colored shirt for something darker, swap the shoes to sambas or vans and that's my usual summer fit. hell my fit whenever it's not too cold.

cut offs > cargos > dockers > jeans

i see you steezy, I cant rock with those I'm 24 now so i gotta go with the fitted look much cleaner and compliments my kicks more. I have big thighs so I size up in Levi's 501' 514's and some cats just recently told me about 511's.

i see you steezy, I cant rock with those I'm 24 now so i gotta go with the fitted look much cleaner and compliments my kicks more. I have big thighs so I size up in Levi's 501' 514's and some cats just recently told me about 511's.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

laugh.gif
at NT dudes rocking capris. Where do your balls go?

levis-511-skinny-cut-off-shorts-fresh.jpg

41ybEA0vBkL.jpg

11099M045002_1_2.jpg

I don't wear jeans shorts myself DC, bought I give whatever you was gonna choose the vote of confidence over this !%#%
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
this will NEVER b poppin.....

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

laugh.gif
at NT dudes rocking capris. Where do your balls go?

levis-511-skinny-cut-off-shorts-fresh.jpg

41ybEA0vBkL.jpg

11099M045002_1_2.jpg

I don't wear jeans shorts myself DC, bought I give whatever you was gonna choose the vote of confidence over this !%#%
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
this will NEVER b poppin.....

Ninja if it honestly bothers u that much, buy some 501s, take it to ANY dry cleaner or talior shop, and they will cut your jeans into shorts

Ninja if it honestly bothers u that much, buy some 501s, take it to ANY dry cleaner or talior shop, and they will cut your jeans into shorts

I have muscular legs and I can do 511 shorts. My everything is not uncomfortable and I look dope in them. I guess I'm one of the few.

I have muscular legs and I can do 511 shorts. My everything is not uncomfortable and I look dope in them. I guess I'm one of the few.

165 and a 32 waist?

Maybe you are taller?...

5' 11 bruh. I gained a lil weight so im a bit chubbs right now but nothing serious.

Then again I have a friend whos 5'7, 130lbs soaking wet and hes a 32-33.

165 and a 32 waist?

Maybe you are taller?...

5' 11 bruh. I gained a lil weight so im a bit chubbs right now but nothing serious.

165 and a 32 waist?

Maybe you are taller?...

real life...
im about 5'10 160 i wear a 32 or 31 in levis, could rock a tight 30 or loose 33

i got the cut off 511 corduroys and chino i cant rock the jean cutoffs though idk why... vans no socks and t shirt or tank= cali summer outfit

165 and a 32 waist?

Maybe you are taller?...

real life...
im about 5'10 160 i wear a 32 or 31 in levis, could rock a tight 30 or loose 33

i got the cut off 511 corduroys and chino i cant rock the jean cutoffs though idk why... vans no socks and t shirt or tank= cali summer outfit

165 and a 32 waist?

Maybe you are taller?...

It's all about body proportions I guess, my bro-in-law is about 5'10 and almost 200lbs...he's also a 32...Im just a bit wider at the hips for my height/weight than him (no romo)
laugh.gif

165 and a 32 waist?

Maybe you are taller?...

It's all about body proportions I guess, my bro-in-law is about 5'10 and almost 200lbs...he's also a 32...Im just a bit wider at the hips for my height/weight than him (no romo)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom