NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by vcof2005

How do those Marc Jacobs fit? They are up right now.

They fit exactly like Rothco vintage camo shorts because they are rothco vintage camo shorts, just with a Marc Jacobs label sewn on them

Originally Posted by vcof2005

How do those Marc Jacobs fit? They are up right now.

They fit exactly like Rothco vintage camo shorts because they are rothco vintage camo shorts, just with a Marc Jacobs label sewn on them

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Camo shorts/baseball jerseys for the summer.

i'm going with the plain 3/4 sleeve raglan baseball tees
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

two thoughts.

1. Anything other than abercrombie camp shorts is eh...all these ppl suggesting old navy need to cop Abercrombie shorts. They are definitely the best out.
2. We need a basketball shorts thread.

two thoughts.

1. Anything other than abercrombie camp shorts is eh...all these ppl suggesting old navy need to cop Abercrombie shorts. They are definitely the best out.

Originally Posted by debs 168

There's an old one, you just gotta search for it.  But it was mostly about how some wear them all year round under jeans everyday 
laugh.gif
.  Nt'ers are weird.

There's an old one, you just gotta search for it.  But it was mostly about how some wear them all year round under jeans everyday 
laugh.gif
.  Nt'ers are weird.

might get flamed for this, but any of ya'll know where i can find some slim cut/above the knee camos. not a fan of the baggy bulky look

might get flamed for this, but any of ya'll know where i can find some slim cut/above the knee camos. not a fan of the baggy bulky look

Originally Posted by gConquer

Check the new utility shorts from Jcrew, they have Camo ones.

Originally Posted by gConquer

Check the new utility shorts from Jcrew, they have Camo ones.

two thoughts.

I don't see any on teh A&F site.

Back
Top Bottom