Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Nron, the swoosh price is not for the public. Swoosh is a web site for nike employees. Unless you're a Nike employee or a relative, forget
about it.

I have a swoosh account fam.

just got the univ blue JBC. have to echo what others have said--the leather is on point and the colorblocking works with the design really well. 

Still wish we had seen that Navy Blue and Varsity Red set from the ASG drop.  The Blue ones in particular were straight fire
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I just got my IDs today. They are with the white anodized panels for anyone wondering what it looks like.

Nice clean ID's.

The 2012 model has grown on me A LOT. Thinking about ID'ing a Space Jam inspired pair.

Are there any other colorways that may drop in this model? Or are they done?

Very nice UNC inspired ID's indeed. I would have gone with the translucent soles (if they were a option) otherwise spot on.
Glad to finlly see a clear photo of the anodized sde panels. They look great.

Pulling out my judge's scoring card (the crowd yells) I give you a 9.5 out of 10.
Well done friend, well done.

Thank you. I used the translucent aqua soles. I would like to do other colorways, but that price is too much. We should get 2 insole and boottie options included.

these have got to be one of the most comfortable signature shoes this year. better than brons, kobes, kds and roses.

Originally Posted by 1meand2

I just got my IDs today. They are with the white anodized panels for anyone wondering what it looks like.
Those are actually nice 
pimp.gif

I'm having a sizing issue for the purposes of playing basketball in these and was hoping to get some help.  I just bought the Black/Red colorway in a 9.5 to play in and I have a size 10 in the Volt colorway for casual wear.  The 9.5 fits, but they are pretty snug.  The 10, on the other hand, has a little too much room in my opinion (to play in).  Should they fit snug to play in or should I go with the .5 size up?  Also, will they break-in once I start playing in them?
Thanks.

Alex  

Just pulled the trigger on the jordan 2012 Black/Red colorway from Eastbay for $119.99 shipped and 6% back from fatwallet
wink.gif
.  I have the white/varsity red/black colorway already but I decided to go up a half size
tongue.gif
.  It is is a very clean colorway and are performance monsters 
eek.gif
.  This pair should hold me over until my Bred 11's 2012 id's come in, in a couple of weeks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Use grandslam for $144 + 20% off on NDC . Many sizes. For the JBC CWS.Also have the other 2012s

I couldn't find the Jordan Brand Classics on NDC. Where did you see them?

Originally Posted by 1meand2

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Use grandslam for $144 + 20% off on NDC . Many sizes. For the JBC CWS.Also have the other 2012s

I couldn't find the Jordan Brand Classics on NDC. Where did you see them?
They are gone.  The only ones available were the orange JBC's (in scattered sizes)... I'm pretty sure the Carolina Blue JBC's had already sold out before this coupon code went live (which is too bad, because those are what I wanted).

Thankfully I got the JBCs in orange for $107 with the discount code. It seemed like they went fast! I had been trying to find them on the website for a couple days and when I got the email from nike with the code it had a link that said begin shopping now and a link right to the JBCs. I couldnt believe it

Yeah the black and red joints are nice. They could be better tho. I pulled the trigger on these because white and black are usually crisp. I have the volts also but these are so clean. I tried to find on feet vids too but was unsuccessful. My logic was I can buy them, try them on, if I don't like them I will just return them. I wouldn't have taken the chance if they were full price

Originally Posted by khankussionz

Yeah the black and red joints are nice. They could be better tho. I pulled the trigger on these because white and black are usually crisp. I have the volts also but these are so clean. I tried to find on feet vids too but was unsuccessful. My logic was I can buy them, try them on, if I don't like them I will just return them. I wouldn't have taken the chance if they were full price

Your logic is sound. Bought!

Back
Top Bottom