Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Don't be sad, you'll get used to it

I don't like it either but what can you do :lol:

ill never get used to it cuz da M&N Jerseys and all da 2000's jerseys all got it in da front.

even in sportcenter when they do graphics they even have pics of da player still wit da joint in front :lol:

****!

My Suns not using their 90s classics jerseys as their throwback ones is ridiculous.

****!

My Suns not using their 90s classics jerseys as their throwback ones is ridiculous.

The fireball ones are definetly one of the most iconic jerseys ever! I think in 2005 or 2006 they played in the purple throwbacks and in 2002-2003 they played in the white throwbacks. Let's see how these will look and wait for NBA auctions then

IMG_3855.JPG IMG_3854.JPG

Can I get a legit check???

Looks like the Grizz jerseys will be mostly the same, just without the curve on the side panels and the yellow tag on the neck (which are the things I like most about them unfortunately )

Attachments

• 5o2otz47vrdz.jpg
    5o2otz47vrdz.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 27
I got a question guys. What do you think is a fair price for a good, used condition, black J. Will Kings jersey from Starter in size 52?

Looks like the Grizz jerseys will be mostly the same, just without the curve on the side panels and the yellow tag on the neck (which are the things I like most about them unfortunately )

grizz jerseys wit da triangle was last hold out of da Champion era template that da clippers, warriors, Nuggets, Nets, etc. Incorporated in their jerseys in da early 2000's, sad to see it go.

luckily i bought a Rev30 with da NBA logo in front to customize :pimp:

I know this is an authentic thread but couldn't find anything else regarding NBA jerseys. Recently got a 91-92 champion Jordan size 48 but noticed its smaller than my other 48s, is this normal? Appreciate any insight.

Back
Top Bottom