OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Oldsole for NTer of the year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninob1213

never knew cats liked those crayola crayon toddler drawings on the am95s

This had me
roll.gif

BTW why are these called birdsnest? I heard someone call the silver lux 97's birdsnest too. Whats up with that?

I come home to a fedex door tag from the Nike Outlet in Lebanon and it says shipper requires signature from adult over 21. Why would I need to be 21 to ordersneakers? I need help here NT Fam what do I do now?

i called the memphis outlet this morn for the AM1's at 9:55am (CST) and when i asked about the AM1's, the dude said "we're not open yet"(so why are you answering the phone?). ok, i'll call back in 5min. 5 min later called back and a lady answered and said they were sold out.

when i come back and check this thread later, i see others are getting the same info. but then later, some people are getting to place orders for them.

after several weeks of trying to get this shoe for under $50, i'm giving up on dealing with the outlets on this shoe. there obviously abundantlyavailable, we're just dealing with lazy workers (why work there if you hate your job so much as to not do your job; i.e. take phone orders).

do you guys think that, in the rare instances that we get a cool employee on the phone, that if we asked him/her if they would mind if we had people call andask for them specifically, that they would mind? i mean, i guess it wouldn't hurt to try, they'll prob get a couple hundred calls, but on the sameside, if that particular employee is cool enough to keep the callers posted on what sizes are left in whatever particular shoe it is we're trying to get,then we update the thread with that info, it could cut down on the bombarding that they get on the phones. i don't know if this would work, butthere's got to be a better way for those of us that don't/can't live in this thread and on the phone with nikefind and don't do this enough tohave "connects" at all the outlets, but just want to get a good deal on a pair of shoes every now and then.

that being said, if there's someone on here who bought multiple sz 12's and wouldn't mind parting one pair, hit me up.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Originally Posted by ninob1213

never knew cats liked those crayola crayon toddler drawings on the am95s

This had me
roll.gif

BTW why are these called birdsnest? I heard someone call the silver lux 97's birdsnest too. Whats up with that?
couple of shoes came out with that design during the beijing olympics

they were based on the Beijing National Stadium (which is also called the birds nest)

beijing_national_stadium.jpg

national-stadium-beijing-fb-73593476.jpg

STL MILLS
the only things that stood out a lil

White/Black jumpman Pro Lows are now hashed and the prise is $59.99-I think
Price for the zoom hustle was $59.99-Blurry pic
lotta GR dunk low
black n purple Jumpman pro IDs sz8 $99
Grey/white AF1 mid FSR $79.99
white & black Jordan 2k9 hash wall sz7-9 & 11-12 hashwall
If I remember anything else, Ill post later
Hope this helps a lil

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

jaytthelegend wrote:

couple of shoes came out with that design during the beijing olympics

they were based on the Beijing National Stadium (which is also called the birds nest)

That is very interesting. Thanks for the info man. Any word on the black lux 97's hitting the states ever? I need a sz. 13.

Just called the Woodbury outlet and ordered a pair of am 1s with the price match from Vacaville for $38. Took about 15 mins. but the discount was well worththe wait.
pimp.gif

Saw some Foamposite Lites in a color I never seen before at Marshalls. Wondering if it was one of those HOH exclusives. It was all purple with orange outsoleand accents (swoosh, tab, logo). For Amare with PE tags inside i.e. Promo Sample Fall 08. Size 17. $50. One pair sitting on the bottom shelf. It it was a9.5-10.5 I would have copped.

for those of you who love the Air Zoom Flight premium(jason kidds) the ones posted a couple pictures above are available at the Calhoun, GA outlet. My friendjust picked up a pair for $17.97. He said it looked like a fsr.

I had to drop down a half size from my preferred 11, but Woodbury hooked me up with the AM1s for $37.97 price-matched from Vacaville.

Thanks for the info!

I just went to Orlando prime and they had a full size run of the am 1 unfortunately they're $69. They also had a full size run of everything else the othermember had posted a few pages back. I gave in and exchanged some air force 1's for the am1 qs. I wish I hadn't sold my extra pair I had picked up theclearance store for $50. The premium had the raider colored trainer sc for $59

"moorevisual,"

When I touched this exact topic last week, I was told I didn't know what the hell I was talking about (check back pages).

With that being said, I'll see if I can get your 12 with the lowest price. It's the weekend now (holiday weekend at that), so give me a few days tosee if my folks can look out. I don't pay for shipping, so no worries on that end either for you. I'll inbox you later.

From what I've been told, lurkers have been blowing up phones since Thursday, talking the same jazz.

Word has gotten around to the outlets.

Nothing at Williamsburg, VA outlet. As usual.

Besides a bunch of Sharkleys in various colorways at $29.99...

And Jeter's last sig. shoe in black/red for 59.99...

And Jordan 2009s (white and black) for $79.99...

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Oldsole for NTer of the year.
pimp.gif
in January?

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Yep they would have pissed their pants when these hit the outlets, you can still see the outlet price tag on the pair on the right. Got 3 pair with no problems.
336291017.jpg

Don't know why I took a pic of this pair seperate.
I now understand why you are so grimy with your clearance outlet contact when I make attempts at raising awareness with how steals are obtainablethru the outlet system
happy.gif
enlightenment FTW

Back
Top Bottom