Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 192846

There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope.

+1

Computer accounts are provided by Nike to contract client-athletes. Nike credits the accounts so athletes can order merchandise without charge (which is why it made since that someone would question a member posting that Swoosh account is better than Nike elite, because it DEFINITELY is not). The client-athletes can provide friends and family the ability to make accounts under their own main account. They can log on, but they use the athlete's credits, so he would not just give the accounts to every friend and family member. The NT member in here that got them tonight is most likely a friend/family of someone, or has access to someone that is.

Yup, exactly correct. The credits (NIKE BUCKS), the athlete gets X amount per year/season. Once they are gone, they are gone(until the next cycle, if they are resigned back). Most athletes end up wasting the bucks on frivolous releases and wild Nike iD purchases, or at least that is the case for my homeboy haha :lol:

The rich get richer .. :frown:

Nah not even. Think of the Nike Elite system as more of compensation. Its like their endorsement deal in exchange for them wearing/promoting their product. Especially for the non-flagship athletes. This is an EASY way for Nike to capitalize. Pay these professionals in Nike merchandise to market and advertise Nike merchandise. Its genius on Nike's part. If anything, I think the players are on the losing end of the deal. An athlete dont give a damn about having the Cork LeBron, they'd rather have a check coming in. Trust me!

Nah not even. Think of the Nike Elite system as more of compensation. Its like their endorsement deal in exchange for them wearing/promoting their product. Especially for the non-flagship athletes. This is an EASY way for Nike to capitalize. Pay these professionals in Nike merchandise to market and advertise Nike merchandise. Its genius on Nike's part. If anything, I think the players are on the losing end of the deal. An athlete dont give a damn about having the Cork LeBron, they'd rather have a check coming in. Trust me!

Didn't even think of it that way, great point. And for how cheap it is to make those shoes for Nike and have that exposure though, brilliant move. Thanks for the info.

need that galaxy release date
smokin.gif
Need Galaxy pics in a mens size
eyes.gif
Need both. 

Didn't even think of it that way, great point. And for how cheap it is to make those shoes for Nike and have that exposure though, brilliant move. Thanks for the info.
I had an essentially non-playing NFL player (like three in game appearances in 4 seasons) that told me about Nike Elite.  He came in my work all the time in head to toe swoosh gear and he and I talked about it.  He said he would never pay for it but it was free and I asked how it worked and he told me about the site.  I want to say he got like 5k a year to spend...and like I said he didn't ever play.  He also said that Reebok does the same thing but gives you twice as much credit to spend...

So you pay the 300 ..and enter a drawing , then pay another 350 if you win ?

No, if you follow all the steps to buy these, when you get to payment methods you can only select "enter the draw". You only pay if you are selected

man can anyone just let me know if the xmas are still at your local spots and can i do a phone order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom