OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE DEDICATION 4 (NO LIE TRACK FROM D4) DELAYED AGAIN till SEPT 3rd 4pm

Wayne dumbed down his lyrics??? That's news to me :lol:

:lol: Hustler's Musik seems to be the "See, Wayne is lyrical" go-to song. I look at it more as him going from "Wobbledy wobbley" to "I'm jumpin in this **** like a poo poo in the potty" and "I am the ****, *laughs* they just poop stains".

Last edited:
Wayne dumbed down his lyrics??? That's news to me :lol:
:lol: Hustler's Musik seems to be the "See, Wayne is lyrical" go-to song. I look at it more as him going from "Wobbledy wobbley" to "I'm jumpin in this **** like a poo poo in the potty" and "I am the ****, *laughs* they just poop stains".

Boy Dedication 1 Carter 1 was on some other ****. Even his Block Is Hot & Lights Out days were better than this now.

Obviously dude dumbed down for the masses and it worked

Based off the cover of this mixtape i HOPE nobody is expecting this to be even decent. **** looks like its marketed to 10 year olds

Wayne dumbed down his lyrics??? That's news to me
laugh.gif
He wasn't a lyrical wordsmith but dude definitely dumbed his **** down from his peak days. Once ****** started telling him his struggle lines were hot, it was a wrap from that point.

Last edited:
Wayne put out a lot of real good material between 04 - 09. Dude is complete trash rightnow, no other way to put it. No Ceilings will probably go down as the last good mixtape/album of his career. He had a good run though.

That trukfit and skateboard gimmick is beyond obnoxious

Hell yeah.

Last edited:
Will Peep, and then Delete once I inevitably hear some **** about skateboards or Trukfit, and then I will go back to anticipating Detroit by Sean.

If Wayne's not gonna do that collabo album with Drake, then he shoulda just did a Jay-Z esque semi retirement from the game, collect his percentage of Drake/Tyga/Nicki's checks, and get his cake off that and Trukfit, and fade to black from rapping until he has the hunger/skill again. Not even mad at Wayne the man, if I was worth 30 mil or whatever I wouldn't be tryna outdo Escobar's raps either

Last edited:
yeah drama tweeted bout cole being on it....at least thats what i assumed he was saying

hope wayne heard cole spit first and stepped his bars up for once in a while

I'm hype for this tape man. Hoping this is Wayne's "2nd coming" in a sense.

Not expecting much considering the new age fan base he's been catering to but can't hate capitalizing on an era and to a certain market. Something similar to the old dedication tapes and da drought would be nice but I'll be happy with the NO Ceilings Wayne. Worth an ear-play, but the cover doesn't help with perception much

Back
Top Bottom