OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE DEDICATION 4 (NO LIE TRACK FROM D4) DELAYED AGAIN till SEPT 3rd 4pm

You can't be defending this subpar mixtape man. It's bad and only good in a comical way.

How does my post come off as me defending this tape though?

I was just curious.

To those of you who answered, I can see why you wouldn't mess with this tape based off the selections you all posted.

Seriously though, what were you expecting from this tape to begin with?

I went in expecting to nod my head and have some laughs.

Sounds like a lot of you went into it expecting Carter 1.....those days are over.

I was just curious.
To those of you who answered, I can see why you wouldn't mess with this tape based off the selections you all posted.
Sounds like a lot of you went into it expecting Carter 1.....those days are over.

I hear you. I didn't really take it seriously while listening to it, but **** was still wack as hell :lol:

I came into it hoping for something to bump in the whip... but most of these were better as originals.. and have already served their purpose

Listening to Get Smoked and I find it sad that Wayne is basically co signing what Lil Mouse is doing, kid is like 12 talking that gangsta **** on tracks
mean.gif

**** this mixtape & this piece of **** forreal

You can't be defending this subpar mixtape man. It's bad and only good in a comical way.

I was just curious.

I can get with "ignorant" music since I've been a long time Three 6 fan, plus having every Juicy J tape, and even buying 2 Plies albums, but this Wayne tape is just awful in every way. It's not even fun and hype like Flockaveli or anything, it's just...straight terrible :lol: Like, I'd feel insulted if I was a Wayne fan, I was checking datpiff every 10 minutes waiting for this to drop, and this is the music i got.

For those of you who don't like this mixtape, what are y'all bumpin right now?
Just curious.

As far as projects are concerned,
-Problem: Welcome to Mollywood 2(Great party music)
-Tyga: Well Done 3 (Great party music and the wimmenz love him)
-Drake: Take Care
-The Weeknd: Echoes of Silence
-Jamaal: The Cool Table
-This 90's/New Jack Swing playlist/tape that I made ( :pimp: )
-some of channel orange
-Common: The Dreamer, The Believer
-Qualmes: InternationalSouthernDopeTunes
-Some sean and cole,
-and some other loose songs
-Looking forward to that "Detroit" joint from Sean this week

Tune spit the same verse the entire project. I don't know, I just can't get with this. It's sooo all over the place. Literally, it's *****, guns, blood, kill, in every song. I know it's a mixtape, and free, but this isn't 05. People's mixtapes these days (Like most of the above) be quality, almost album like. Spitting with a purpose. He literally got in the booth, and said the first thing that comes to mind. I chuckle listening to it, but this isn't something you're going to bump next week. (Or by this time tomorrow even.)

But IMO punchline rapping died a long time ago. Punchlines are almost always wack unless they come natural, and aid in the point you are trying to get across. With wayne, there is no point, just money guns weed syrup and women (Which is ridiculous, because he's never shot a man in his life, and is on probation so it sounds wack as hell to be screaming all these guns you're touting and all this weed your smoking, but I digress) . And the crazy thing is, he does on his albums too! Like, you can't say this is just a mixtape, THIS IS HIM. :smh: (This has been him for the majority of his career, but that's a debate for another time) He's no better than 2 chainz, and like it or not, that's saying something.

Last edited:

Dude still should'nt co sign that type of stuff so publicly like remixing it on such a highly anticipated mixtape. Now every young bul is gonna try the **** Mouse doing to get some shine, now that they see hes been acknowledged by one of the biggest acts in hip hop. I just dont think it sets a good example but then again it is Lil Wayne. Idk why I expected better from him smh lol

Even worse than this. Careless World was dope, son's last great mixtape was Well Done 1 and the Fan Of A Fan joint w/ Chris Brown​

:lol: fair enough. I was in SB this weekend though, and the twerks were A1 and they played that tape all the way through so my opinion on that may be skewed a bit :lol:

I'm not a fan of Tyga though. I think he reeks of struggle, on careless world, the well done series, almost everything from him reeks of struggle :\

Agree to disagree.

As far as projects are concerned,
-Problem: Welcome to Mollywood 2(Great party music)
-Tyga: Well Done 3 (Great party music and the wimmenz love him)
-Drake: Take Care
-The Weeknd: Echoes of Silence
-Jamaal: The Cool Table
-This 90's/New Jack Swing playlist/tape that I made ( :pimp: )
-some of channel orange
-Common: The Dreamer, The Believer
-Qualmes: InternationalSouthernDopeTunes
-Some sean and cole,
-and some other loose songs
-Looking forward to that "Detroit" joint from Sean this week
Tune spit the same verse the entire project. I don't know, I just can't get with this. It's sooo all over the place. Literally, it's *****, guns, blood, kill, in every song. I know it's a mixtape, and free, but this isn't 05. People's mixtapes these days (Like most of the above) be quality, almost album like. Spitting with a purpose. He literally got in the booth, and said the first thing that comes to mind. I chuckle listening to it, but this isn't something you're going to bump next week. (Or by this time tomorrow even.)
But IMO punchline rapping died a long time ago. Punchlines are almost always wack unless they come natural, and aid in the point you are trying to get across. With wayne, there is no point, just money guns weed syrup and women (Which is ridiculous, because he's never shot a man in his life, and is on probation so it sounds wack as hell to be screaming all these guns you're touting and all this weed your smoking, but I digress) . And the crazy thing is, he does on his albums too! Like, you can't say this is just a mixtape, THIS IS HIM. :smh: (This has been him for the majority of his career, but that's a debate for another time) He's no better than 2 chainz, and like it or not, that's saying something.

THIS!!! I agree with everything you just said.

Wayne didn't curse in his early raps. Keep that in mind when comparing him to Lil Mouse.

Lil Mouse feature was disturbing.

He only 'impressed' me on songs that have sub-par/crappy rappers on the original versions.

This mixtape was really overhyped.    That little kid rapping?  Terrible.  There's maybe 4 or 5 songs that are ok on this tape and the rest are Recycle bin worthy.  Actually, all of it is recycle bin worthy.

The first 5 songs of Talib's mixtape is far better than what Wayne did on his whole mixtape.

Back
Top Bottom