OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
aint nobody getting knocked out :lol: mayweather wins by decision like always and it will be a boring fight but a close one

Thanks for the vid Drew. Man I'm excited and honestly you can tell both dudes respect each other and want to beat the other. Can't wait to watch this **** Saturday night

Thanks for the vid Drew. Man I'm excited and honestly you can tell both dudes respect each other and want to beat the other. Can't wait to watch this **** Saturday night

No doubt, man. I know we had our differences, but it's all in fun. :lol: Still #NTfam. :nthat:

I'm happy we finally get our Boxing Super Bowl. :smokin

-Drew

Last edited:

No doubt, man. I know we had our differences, but it's all in fun. :lol: Still #NTfam. :nthat:

I'm happy we finally get our Boxing Super Bowl. :smokin

-Drew

For sure :pimp:

I admittedly got caught up in the **** talk :lol: but I'm just happy to see two greats go at it

I mean I want Floyd to win but I'll tip my hat to manny and his fans if he wins. Regardless there's gonna be hurt feelings on Saturday but it won't mean the loser didn't have a great career.

Last edited:
That double take...lmao.

Ellerbe and Arum got the same hoagie nose.

Wish DelaHoya could take Arums spot. Boxers should be running this.

Last edited:
I say a second fight depends on the outcome and buys

I saw many weather will win convincingly in decision and PAC need a to knock him out to order to win

:lol: @ Manny's **** eating grin.

How can you not be a fan of this dude?

Chris Mannix
Chris Mannix – Verified account ‏@ChrisMannixSI

Still no formal announcement of #MayPac broadcast team. The reason: A fight over @PaulMalignaggi. HBO doesn't want him involved; SHO does

Speaking of Paulie, he did all that **** talking of Manny taking PEDs for years and now he's working with Memo Heredia :lol: :lol: :lol:

Showtime, HBO sue to stop piracy of Mayweather-Pacquiao fight

Pay-per-view providers Showtime and HBO filed a joint lawsuit against two companies the premium cable networks claim were planning to pirate the signal of Saturday's Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao fight.

The welterweight title unification bout at MGM Grand is expected to shatter boxing revenue records, including the record 2.52 million buys that Mayweather's 2007 split-decision victory over Oscar De La Hoya generated on HBO.

The joint Showtime-HBO venture will cost $89.95 for standard definition and $99.95 for high-definition, positioning it with estimates of 3 million buys to double the record $150 million in sales from Mayweather's 2013 majority decision win over Saul "Canelo" Alvarez on Showtime.

In a joint statement, the networks said of their copyright infringement complaint, "BOXINGHD.net and SPORTSHIP.org are promoting unauthorized free streams of our intellectual property. As content creators and distributors, we believe that combating piracy and stopping content theft is crucial to maintain our ability to provide our customers with world-class programming like the Mayweather-Pacquaio fight."

According to reports, the lawsuit seeks a temporary restraining order and an immediate injunction to shut down the sites until the fight is complete.

Source:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxin...wsuit-mayweather-pacquiao-20150429-story.html

There is no way any legitimate boxing fan should be watching this fight through a stream.

Which is why most people in this thread will probably be streaming it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom