OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Couldn't find anything in the Review forums....Anyone hoop in these yet??

check out nightwing2303's review on youtube
Yeah he had a lot of good things to say about the Vs. I think he even put them as the top overall performance shoe of 2012, and he's tested most of the major ones people buy. Only big 2012 shoe he hasn't tested yet are the Kobe VIIIs I think.

Last edited:
Only review i have seen was nightwing 2303's review..he said they actually run a tad big this year compared to last year..so i ordered the DMV's in a 12.5..my size is 12..wore a 13 in the KDIV's last year.

Yeah he had a lot of good things to say about the Vs. I think he even put them as the top overall performance shoe of 2012, and he's tested most of the major ones people buy. Only big 2012 shoe he hasn't tested yet are the Kobe VIIIs I think.

He said he isn't getting the Kobe's early and will be doing them once they hit retail. No suprise there.

KD V are seeming as great hooping shoes that's why I want them.

Nike should have put the DMV map on the tissue paper... that would have been insane, like the background of the official photos. Still a great shoe though and I'm happy that they were so widely available.

Last edited:
not a fan of how half the tongue is sewn on the upper, it rubs against the top of my feet a little. :rolleyes. anyone else have this problem?

Ordered a 10.5... hopefully these will fit. I fit 10.5 in Hyperfuse 2011 , FR2s, and kobe vi's.. 11's in kd iv's and kobe vii's

Last edited:
Was able to check these out in person today. I like the shoe overall just not this colorway. Will be picking up later releases.

Those Christmas V's are ugly as hell, but I like them. Ever since they gave what the inspiration was I always picture Excite Bike for NES. :nerd:

Just copped my second pair of DMV's, can't wait to get them in! Might have to order 2 more pairs of aways at that Swoosh discount price. These shoes are mad comfy

Those Christmas V's are ugly as hell, but I like them. Ever since they gave what the inspiration was I always picture Excite Bike for NES. :nerd:

I know right. I wish they still would have did sonic the hedgehog because I love cartoons/characters or at least the heel and the upper switch. The pattern is to much but I like them but not worth my bred money.

Last edited:
Anyone cop a size 10 or 10.5? How do they feel? What's your usual size?

I posted earlier that I wore a 10 in the IV's and got a 10 today. After lacing them up tight and wearing around the house for a minute I realized that I needed to go 1/2 size down. I'm a 9.5 in Kobe's and apparently a 9.5 this year in the KD's as well.

so does eastbay still has a fsr or is the site buggin?

Richies sent me an email sayin mine were backordered :smh:

but also ordered from eastbay earlier today and got an order confirm email..:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom