***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That's how you know ninja loss. So much ammo for steady and he goes to the super personal disrespectful shots :lol:

Plus peep how he's misspelling all the big words he likes to use.

Son can't stand the heat. Scrambling to survive.

:rofl: @ Son Nelly.

Ninja was 29 in 2012 not 31. Different ppl allocate their financial resources differently. Ninja wanted gold and sneakers and jerseys. He probably sleeps well in his twin bed so would probably see spending $800 for a Casper mattress as a waste of money on top of more money for bedframe etc

Yes, because he "won"

My dude delusional as hell....I would understand if the man was rich....but my dude has benefitted from controlled rent, lives at home, is a minority and is a blue collar worker....HOW DOES TRUMP REPRESENT HIM, is beyond me.

maybe u should ask everyone that's blue collar & voted for Trump... there's alot of em.

I have asked. like you, none of them can answer.

i already told u why, i want him to pop da tops full blast on energy exploration, da tax reforms, da infrastructure spending, zero obligations to kay street lobbies, and most important part of all, absolutely nothing to do with da previous administration's foreign policy.

How does Trump represent you?

he doesn't represent me per say, he's a vessel to enable change and reverse regulations im interesting in reversing.

bottomline is my interests aligned with his policy agenda. its not that hard.

as u can see, no one in mass #'s bought da media spin hence why dude is on his way to da White House.

Trump doesn't scare me, he's da epitome of brash Americana. they used to say da same type of ish when Giuliani became da Mayor of NYC...da results? da world aint stop, and NYC went thru a renaissance.

Ninja was 29 in 2012 not 31. Different ppl allocate their financial resources differently. Ninja wanted gold and sneakers and jerseys. He probably sleeps well in his twin bed so would probably see spending $800 for a Casper mattress as a waste of money on top of more money for bedframe etc
He 6'1" 200 lbs. He aint sleeping well in no damn twin bed. You been caping heavy for a minute my *****

Only reason its posted to show how full of **** you are...calling other people children while your room is one you would expect a 12 year old to be living in 

Oh_3f253d_5563271.gif

Sad part is this baby would keep her room in better shape than yours :lol: :smh:  

giphy.gif

Last edited:
My daughter just finished school, 21 just came back home, can live here till she is ready to do her own thing. She is the baby though, her older sister who is twenty three finished school then kept it movin'. She could not wait to have freedom. She got a gig in entertaiment right out of school, so she also could afford it. It is rough out here, so I can understand chilling at home, but you gotta need some privacy some time...[emoji]128064[/emoji]

I know someone who's 28 and 6'3 500 lbs and sleeps on a twin bed. You can't say how someone else sleeps. Everyone is a different sleeper, some ppl roll around some stay still etc

He 6'1" 200 lbs. He aint sleeping well in no damn twin bed. You been caping heavy for a minute my *****

Can't imagine being 35....living at home....

And having to sneak a chick thru (if homie gets any yambs).....or my mom telling me to clean up my shoes so she can go to the bathroom.

****** different man :lol:.

ninja wants so bad to be a millionaire. yet doesn't know the people he idolizes that have money would never consider him for any opening job. specially based off the color of his skin and the way he talks.

ninja feels like he has no oppressors, and that "he could making 175 or less and still live in shack" yet all he has to show for is a hoarding of goods with no long term value.

Back
Top Bottom