***Official Political Discussion Thread***

F9xokY9aEAAVuh2

You’re a certified dumb *** if you can’t differentiate government from citizens
I don’t think most people who are doing this are engaging in good faith. Zionists are playing on antisemitic tropes to demand others to pledge loyalty to Israel, and antisemites are using Israel’s ethnic cleansing of Palestine as justification for antisemitism.

Normally I tend to keep my hassles with PayPal in the TAN but I figured at this point it's arguably closer to government/politics.

Got a letter last week from the government, ordering me to submit for an in-person interview at Federal Finance Ministry office on Friday.
I looked at the address but then I noticed I work in the exact same office building :lol:

My PayPal account gets frozen every single year, and it's always under the same procedure; "checking compliance with EU Anti-Money-laundering regulations"
I get cleared by PayPal's nonsense every time, even with an apology for the inconvenience, but last year despite PayPal once again clearing me, they also also sent unspecified information to the Belgium's Federal Ministry of Finance.

So I assume it's about that, because I let my bank manager do my taxes with full authority to request and access to any and all relevant documents, media, .... types of information. Taxes aren't my specialty so I'd rather let professionals handle it and keep myself far away from the whole process.

Last edited:
An illustration of what actual antisemitism looks like

For the people suggesting that any support of Palestinians/criticism of Israel is antisemitism
This too

My job is filled with people doing this nonsense

I don't know how many times I have had to explain why I hate Bibi and the Iraseli far right.

They not only make the lives of Palestinians hell, but their actions escalate the conflict which in turn puts Jewish/Israeli lives in danger as well.

We know you’re the plug dude. Stop lying 🔌💊💊
As a high-functioning prescription opioid addict, best believe no one else is touching my pills :lol:

My theory behind the yearly account account freezing and quicky being fully cleared every time is that I'm very indiscriminate about who I accept payments from. The social media username market is filled with a wide variety of people, but of course a substantial amount are (allegedly :wink:) engaged in computer crimes, wire fraud, money laundering, ...
And If some shady character gives me a good deal, I'm not running background checks on these people, nor do I have a duty to do so. That's my central defense I've told Paypal from the first time they attempted this, to what will now be the 8th or 9th time I believe? I stopped counting.

I keep detailed notes about the nature of every social media username transaction, all because I know PayPal is practically guaranteed to go after me practically every single year.

The irs does that here too. Send you some paper asking you to prove this or prove that.

It’s scammy af. It goes off an algorithm. I called about one and the agent said usually they are wrong. :lol:

Now, Amen said, she is hearing of area residents who no longer want to vote for Biden, or are considering voting third-party in 2024.

“We have been loyal to our parties, worked hand in hand with leadership, and worked tirelessly to ensure Muslims and Arabs would have a voice and have a seat at the table,” Amen said. “[But] these elected officials will come to our community, pander to us, sit and tell us lies, and go around and stab you in the back.”

A poll released Tuesday by the Arab American Institute found that 17 percent of Arab American voters said they would support President Joe Biden if the election were held today. That number was 59 percent in 2020, according to the institute. The survey, conducted Oct. 23 to 27, also found Biden’s approval rating among Arab Americans dropped to 29 percent, from 74 percent in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom