P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

SF:

FTC & Stussy have them for retail.
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

I got mine for $95 at 510 in Berkeley. Not retail but I didn't wanna drive all the way to SF.

My ONLY pair shipped from CCS....

damn it, i wont see them till the 25th

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

is it really gonna take two weeks to ship. I think they must just give themselves some extra time. Its impossible to take two weeks.

^^its possible. i've ordered from them before and forgot that i ordered anything from them until it arrived two weeks later. they use DHL(which should stand for DamnHellaLong)

For those saying you won't get em til the 25th, did you choose ground shipping?

:smh:
smh.gif
at all the Actives selling out within a day. CCS better come through with my pairs...

WHO SAID THAT THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE 2 WEEKS????!!!! Are you serious! Why the hell is CCS teasing the living crap out of me..........
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

it'll most likely be next Fri/ Sat

I usually get my stuff from them in a week and three days. don't trip they'll be here sooner than 2 weeks. ( I guess, depending on where you live.I'm in Los Angeles)
Do not let your misconception of me label me as someone or something I am not.- Ang'Geon E. Jeffrey

i just spoke to customer service and they said ground shipping is the only option for items on backorder.

i just got refunded my difference because i selected 3-5 day shipping.

they ship by USPS btw. my order went out today like many other people. since i live in cali i expect the shoes to arrive within 1 to 1 1/2 weeks, not 2 weeks.

i've ordered from them before and they lag a little but they always pull through.

my store is getting them on friday

for those who already have the prod 2... hows the fit and comfort on these??
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Did anyone find these shoes incredibly small? I wear a size 12 in practically EVERYTHING but for some reason the size 12's in these fit SUPER SMALL. I understand theres a lot of padding around the ankle area.

Has anyone else have to go up a size on these? I'm one of those guys that gets bothered if I look at my stack of shoes and it doesn't say 12 on the sticker but for these, I definitely had to go up because they barely even fit at my true size.

Quote:
it shipped today, but isn't expected to arrive until the 25th. 2 weeks...
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

this will be the longest ive ever had to wait on a shoe if it really takes this long, which it probably will cause im all the way in PA.

and for whoever asked about easterns shipping, they are pretty fast. the two times i ordered from them i got my stuff within three business days....
SINCE THE CHI SOX SUCK RIGHT NOW...GO BILLS ? :\

Guess I'm not getting these anymore.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Im happy, mine were on backorder but there shipped :D
happy.gif

but wont get here till the 25th :smh:
smh.gif

but these are :smokin
smokin.gif
so ill get over it

So if I wear a 7.5 in send helps I should still wear a 7.5 in these right? my normal size is 8....

and does anyone know IF/ when the prods in the middle are coming out? IMO these are better than jrod II's...

6f7zekz.jpg
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"You couldn't even if your name was Bruce Wayne"
"a messed up man is redundant"-- Meagan Goodmyspace

^^ not really sure but i think i just saw those along with the grey/blue prod 2 at a store by my area
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Yeah, I was going to buy them from some dude for 200 until I went to CCS. Lucky me! I'm mad it says it will come the 25th.
you talkin to me? YOU talkin me?​
Last.fm
MYspace

^^ yea I saw the grey and blue ones too I might cop those too but I really want the white ones up there
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"You couldn't even if your name was Bruce Wayne"
"a messed up man is redundant"-- Meagan Goodmyspace

i wonder how many people have actually bought p-rods before in the first place.......i guess not.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

that colorway is cleaannnn....
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

My store is supposed to get them tomorrow. Hopefully I can cop mine w/o a problem.
TEAMMARVEL​

Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud!​

CCS shipped my pair. So psyched. I can't believe they actually filled the order!

:smokin
smokin.gif
"Gentry Is The OG Killer" - 3thaman

Back
Top Bottom