P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

damn my pair is on back order

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & T-SHIRTS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM I ALSO HAVE NYC HYPEBEAST T-SHIRTS FOR SALE ALL NEW IRAK,ALIFE,CLIENTEL, SOME OTHER SHIRTS ALL SIZE XL AND ALL CHEAP PRICES ARE GREAT FOR NIKETALK LOWBALLERS TAKE A LOOK IN THE MISCELLANEOUS SECTION

To all on backordered stauts: Talked to CCS and they said they will get the shoes on the 13th and ship them out that day.
PM me if you are looking for:

DS OLNL sz11
DS Mist IV sz 10.5
NDS Nash 90

ANy word on active orange? i went yesterday and there was nothign there...theyre always shady about releases though...the manager told me straight up that employees buy out stockk sometimes jsut to resell.

OHH and does anyone know if these are gonna come in kids sizes? or anyother Prods that are gonna come in kids sizes..

dang... order now or wait for spots around me to get them? :\
ohwell.gif
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

i must be the only one who isnt gassed on these. I dont know what it is, i think i just dont like the overall shape of the P-rod 2 or somthing. I love my first pair of J-rods but i dunno, sumthin is just off about these. I might change my mind in person, i know i would hate to want them later on and have to pay some crazy price..
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

i just sold my pair for $165 but if the ones i ordered don't come in idk what i'd do.

imo the p-rod 2 would look a lot better without the cement near the laces, it kind of makes it messy looking

this is a pretty bad paint touch up since i dont have photoshop:
4mwjjnl.jpg
6fyxqfs.jpg

they should have put the cement near the back instead of near the laces, but still one of the hotter releases this year!

Most Nike SB shoes run small from everyone i've talked to. My SB's fit me right, but I wear a 13 so it's kind of on the fence with sizing anyways.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Damn Eastern is Sold out glad I put my order in as soon as I saw them on the site yesterday, I guess CCS is the only spot online for now, will activeonline or SPOT get them ?

kicks hawaii just brought these in yesterday and started selling them today (7/10/07) for $105.
just picked up a pair and they said that they brought in alot.
im just going to keep them and see if the get hyped up like the first pair of j-rods.

well i dont think that the price of the shoe is going to go for like 8 times its ralease price like the first j-rods but it might go up to maybe twice as much in like a year or so.

^^ thanks waldoaz.

red laces look ok. looked better in the j-rods
Make today the tomorrow you dreamed of yesterday

Back
Top Bottom