P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

Quote:
Activemailorder.com has em on their site....but you cant add them to the cart. Just leave your email and theyll email you whne you can buy em i guess...but they do have the Safari tres up....and some brown and saftey orange p rods too...they are very nice if you ask me....plus some other new SBs...
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

sad..but true...I just hope im able to pick up the safari tres in store. The active in orange hardly ever puts out their new stuff until lkie a month after...or thye dont put them out at all...but i know the manager....hes areal cool guy...the whole active family is pretty chill actually..but oh well. what can you do.

How does ordering from CCS work? I've never ordered from them before, since this is my first time ordering an item which is back ordered does anyone know how items will be processed?
Contact me via email or aim at: imashyboi415@aol.com.
San Francisco, Bay Area get at me with goods!

maan, i just dropped 600 for a class, dont know if i can fit these in my budget. you guys think i can get these in a few weeks?

TEAM RAPTORS

CB4MVP​

They are a GR....so...theres a chance they could be around in like a week or two..just crappy sizes..

most of the actives around my area are sold out or have like sz 7.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

To the people that ordered from CCS:

Did anyone get credited back their money? I ordered pretty early from CCS and they took the money out of my account right away. I just checked my account right now and the transaction disappeared. Does that mean I am not getting the shoes or are they waiting to get the shoes to process the order again?
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^^^^^all online sites do that

they just place an amount to see IF you have the required funds

then if you do, you're cool, and they withdraw the pending transaction

then when they FINALLY SHIP OUT THE SHOES

they will charge your card the final price
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

I ordered one pair on the 5th and just ordered my second pair today. Thanks for the promo code!
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

Does anyone know any online sites to get the original black/gold P-ROD II? It seems like no site (including ebay) has them in 10.5 anymore

from CCS:

when clicking the link that comes with the confirmation email that tracks the order for you , does anyone's order status NOT say "ON BACKORDER" ? or does everyone's for right now ?
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"Umm ... I'm saving myself 'till marriage"

The hype for these is ridiculous. Your gonna start seeing these on ebay for twice to three
times the cost of retail.

^^^^^^

If anybody in the US pays more than 100 they lost it. They are available to pay mark-up

Quote:
The hype for these is ridiculous. Your gonna start seeing these on ebay for twice to three
times the cost of retail.
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

these are really nice.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

wait is the inner lining orange or red because on ccs they look orange and on the first pics posted they look orange but the pic posted after its red?
not ur average 15 year old
vanessa hudgens can get it 2!

^ it should be red.
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

I still want these, but...
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Back
Top Bottom