People with anxiety or panic attacks ....

Oh ok. I just caught that comment and nothing you said in a previous post. Didn't want to clutter up the Food thread.

My fault

I was told this product works wonders

Amazon product ASIN B00BPUY3W0
41SylwcDnhL.jpg

Bought some of this about a year back at Whole Foods. It definitely has a calming effect. I'm so damn sensitive to anything though, so I get drowsy. Took a tiny dose too. I would recommend it for others though. Especially folks who have trouble sleeping. Legit product.

The only thing that has really worked for me was klonipin, but I'm pretty against it. It f***ed with my ability to feel emotion. Sort of turned me into a functioning zombie.

Exercise and lifting does the most for me, but it's short lived.

Ive had real bad anxiety since I was young at school and it led to depression later on, and now I'm currently at my lowest trying to deal with it. I know I'm being punked since everyone knows who i am and makes fun of me, I'm sure I'm recorded most of the time I'm in public. Not sure if it's at home or I'm getting hacked through phone, but my patience is running low with having to deal with being a laughing stock and my anxiety getting worse day by day. Any advice if someone has experienced anything similar or in general?

finally sw this thread, used to have anxiety issues mainly with health 5-6 years ago and was put on Paxil. Over the years tappered down to almost nothing and had zero anxiety or anything related to it for about 5 years and about a month ago I had some weird episode with chest pain (thought I was about to die, very random and weird) and It messed me up, my breathing is all messed up for the past month and don't know how to fix it

been taking the magnesium stuff but hasn't helped. Upped the paxil back to what it was years ago but still having shortness of breath

**** sucks man, I was healed and fine for so long. went through so much other problems and accident and surgery and had no issues with any worrying or anxiety period then this happened :smh:

I’m taking b6 which it pretty good, I’ve been having problem with my addiction and would have anxiety attacks here and there but I’ll take that and I’ll be good for the rest of the day.

Ive had real bad anxiety since I was young at school and it led to depression later on, and now I'm currently at my lowest trying to deal with it. I know I'm being punked since everyone knows who i am and makes fun of me, I'm sure I'm recorded most of the time I'm in public. Not sure if it's at home or I'm getting hacked through phone, but my patience is running low with having to deal with being a laughing stock and my anxiety getting worse day by day. Any advice if someone has experienced anything similar or in general?

What do you mean everyone knows who you are and you're being recorded?

If you currently don’t have access to healthcare or if you really don’t want to take prescription medication. I’d suggest taking St. John’s Wort.

Based on what you said, your brain does not produce enough serotonin. As a result, you’re having really scary thoughts which makes it hard to focus and carry on with day to day tasks which further reduces serotonin which exacerbates the depression, anxiety and intrusive thoughts.

St. john’s Wort could reverse that cycle.

so what is the general consensus on ssris? if your anxiety is that bad that its affecting your school life/grades, social life, and other major aspects of your life would it be worth it or helpful to start taking it?

Been coming to grips with my anxiety for about a year now
Had my worst panic attack last year and have been doing some counseling and reflecting on some moments in my past where I was having smaller panic attacks and just brushed em off as "my heart is racing".
Had a pretty bad week last week, hoping to put somethings in motion to get a handle on it.

Been coming to grips with my anxiety for about a year now
Had my worst panic attack last year and have been doing some counseling and reflecting on some moments in my past where I was having smaller panic attacks and just brushed em off as "my heart is racing".
Had a pretty bad week last week, hoping to put somethings in motion to get a handle on it.

Mine is up and down too. Without any warning. Like the smallest trigger can set off a bad week because I think on it too much. Very frustrating.

My anxiety is almost non existent when I'm working out. That really the only cure for me. It only lasts so long unfortunately.

Mine is up and down too. Without any warning. Like the smallest trigger can set off a bad week because I think on it too much. Very frustrating.

My anxiety is almost non existent when I'm working out. That really the only cure for me. It only lasts so long unfortunately.

My psychologist told me one of the worst things people with anxiety do is while having a panic attack is we think so much about the attack itself and that exacerbates the entire situation. Whenever I feel one mounting up I usually try to find something to think about outside of what's going on. My last one I just kept thinking about my wife and kids and picturing their faces.

My anxiety stems from my regular frustrations or subconscious stresses. Crowds and monotonous work are my two biggest triggers

I've always dealt with OCD & anxiety. Most of mine is worried bout health. I spoke about this before when I was about 20 it got real bad. Took about a few months to get a hold of it.

Fast forward to Dec 2018 had a panic attack it set me back. Got to the point where when I walk feels like Im going to fall over, couldnt sleep & I didnt go out the house for weeks, couldnt go into the office luckily my boss was understanding. I started back theraphy but no meds. Rubber band is good when your mind starts to have automatic negative thoughts.

Crazy been 18 years since it was this bad.

Back
Top Bottom