Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I hope I get a snorlax or aerodactyl out of my 10km. No onyx, jinx or magmar since I got them already. I'll take scyther or evee too.

Last edited:
I noticed that playing the game on a Samsung device that it curves more? Seems like the touchscreen is more sensitive than iPhones?

As for the berry then curve balls, it's like 50/50 for me, then again I try to throw the balls into a curve most of the time anyways unless the Pokemons really, really close.

Berrys make my poke balls curve and great balls curve usually too... Smh I swear it's a ploy to get people to buy more poke balls lol

I find that if you use buffs to increase the catch rate whether its berries or upgraded balls, then the difficulty in throwing increases

Could just be a bug tho

Quick question, is the speed measurement in the game measured by how your guy is moving (walking vs running)?

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Servers on the fritz has me like...

So can we have a list of the cheaters so that they can be called out EVERYTIME they brag about their high leveled Pokemons?...who are the known cheaters on here?

So can we have a list of the cheaters so that they can be called out EVERYTIME they brag about their high leveled Pokemons?...who are the known cheaters on here?
No doubt ... Your snorlax Lapras archanine Gyo etc don't mean **** ...

Mad reps handed out today :rofl: y'all had me crying especially with the cheat ish....

It's a game, it's not hurting you so why care :rofl:

I swear these Pidgeys are cursed bruh

Every damn time I try to catch one, the game freezes as the pokemon is being caught. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom