Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Has anyone experienced an issue when your throwing a poke ball at the creature and when the ball catches it and hits the ground, the ball isn't jiggling around like its trying to escape? It basically freezes. I guess it's a glitch that works in our favor cause it still counts as a caught Pokemon. Comes in handy when your trying to catch a high cp creature and it basically gives it to you the first attempt.
Not always the case.

I lose plenty due to this glitch 

Has anyone experienced an issue when your throwing a poke ball at the creature and when the ball catches it and hits the ground, the ball isn't jiggling around like its trying to escape? It basically freezes. I guess it's a glitch that works in our favor cause it still counts as a caught Pokemon. Comes in handy when your trying to catch a high cp creature and it basically gives it to you the first attempt.

Not always.

Sometimes it gives it to me, sometimes i lose it, & sometimes the Pokemom is back where i found it when i reload the game.

Pokevision just showed me exactly where an eevee on my block was wow

I need pokevision to let me type in bharizard so i can pull up on him and then post it on the gram

Where can I dl the spoofer LoL.... I want to cheat and b great ...... N show off to every1
its not an app its cydia tweak that adds a "tap to walk" button on your screen. so youll need a jailbroken device and cydia to do it. not sure if theres an equivalent for android though

Buttcheek sweating heat out right now but I'm considering going to Purgatory Park in Eden Prairie and going to town on a hot spot. Running low on balls :smh:

I noticed that playing the game on a Samsung device that it curves more? Seems like the touchscreen is more sensitive than iPhones?

As for the berry then curve balls, it's like 50/50 for me, then again I try to throw the balls into a curve most of the time anyways unless the Pokemons really, really close.

Eevee to Vaporean is too OP.

Leveling ups gon' be a struggle now too. From 19 to 20 is 25,000 exp, 20 to 21 is 50,000 exp and 21 to 22 is 75,000 exp.

22 to 23 is 100,000. These fools are cold tripping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom