Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Ran into a Charizard earlier. Immediately gave him a raspberry and tossed a great ball...dude escaped immediately.>:

Last edited:
Sick of these berries. I throw curved and it goes straight. I throw straight to compensate and it curves >:

Anyway, after a ton of gym battling recently. I've seen that my vaporeon with water gun and my jolteon with spark can melt almost anything. The hardest to go against so far, Lapras, and snorlax. They just absorb so much damage. The dps of water gun is ridiculous. You can best almost anything by just spamming attack. It shoots so fast. Add to the fact that it has so much more hp than the other evee variants. It has to be a mistake. I forsee some balancing issues in the future.

Yeah. Vaporeons are by far the best for attacking gyms. Snorlax, for defending gyms. Best period is dragonite with a CP as high as 3500. :x

Last edited:
Best way to raise a gym up when nobody is around. Stick a high level fire Pokemon in it, and use a low level water Pokémon with squirtles gun to raise it several levels. Got a gym to level 5 solo that way easy. It is weird seeing a level 5 gym with only one guy in it though.

View media item 2110041
Apparently a Dragonite appeared in NYC.

It was insane. We were hanging out by central park when someone yelled Dragonite. Just before that we had all got a Snorlax. We all start running as a mob. We ignored traffic lights and many of us were skeptical. Then we got close to the spot and I saw people catching Dragonite. It took me 3 tries but I got him. Everyone was chanting Dragonite. I've never seen anything like it. One of the coolest video game experiences of my life and likely the highlight to our trip to NYC.

Last edited:
The 3 step glitch doesn't seem to be a big problem for me. If it's at the top of your list you're close. If it starts moving down your list, then you're moving away from it.

It was insane. We were hanging out by central park when someone yelled Dragonite. Just before that we had all got a Snorlax. We all start running as a mob. We ignored traffic lights and many of us were skeptical. Then we got close to the spot and I saw people catching Dragonite. It took me 3 tries but I got him. Everyone was chanting Dragonite. I've never seen anything like it. One of the coolest video game experiences of my life and likely the highlight to our trip to NYC.

Yeah? Well I caught me a Pidgeot at midnight on my block where there wasn't a soul in sight. It took me 40 ******* poke balls because my stupid *** used a razz berry. I was chanting **** this ******* ***** made pigeon. It was one of the most frustrating ******* video game experiences of my life. I hate this damned game.

Last edited:
Used a lucky egg with 40ish pokemon to evolve.

Jumped 3 levels.

Now chilling at level 18. I hope i'll start seeing some powered up mf now

Heading to a massive lure party later w/ my cousin 
laugh.gif
 There's a spot with 4 pokestops next to eachother 

Yeah? Well I caught me a Pidgeot at midnight on my block where there wasn't a soul in sight. It took me 40 ******* poke balls because my stupid *** used a razz berry. I was chanting **** this ******* ***** made pigeon. It was one of the most frustrating ******* video game experiences of my life. I hate this damned game.

I posted up in a hot spot today. Lures all around me. At least 20 pokestops on my screen. I see alllll kinds of Pokemon on my "nearby" screen that I've never caught before. I drop an incense and think I'm gonna cook for the next half hour. "It's gon be lit!" I thought to myself.

I caught some weedle, some ratatas, a bunch of PIDGEY'S some caterpies, a spearow, a duoduo, and thee grand daddy of them all...... A 120 cp pinsir.

Awesome.

I don't even bother trying to catch pidgeots or even pidgeottos or raticates. Too much of a hassle.
Pidgey's,Caterpie's, Weedles, Valuable, just like gold. Rats, Belsprouts, Machops, Bats, are ok, 25 to level up, but grab all the worms and pidgeys you can. xp gold mine there

Back
Top Bottom