Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

This weekend has been good to me. Caught a charmander yesterday and caught a squirtle today. I started out with a bulbasaur, so it's nice to have completed the triad. Also hatched my first 10kg egg today: a CP 231 Magmar--my strongest 'mon so far. I was at lv 7 when it happened; currently at lv 8. Still got one more 10kg egg and a bunch of 5kgs.

I tried the eevee trick twice and it didn't work the second time. Restarted the game and everything before evolving

Y'all eating off these eggs, damn

Haven't played as much thas last few days. Straight up don't fee like stopping at poke stops. Now out of pokeballs

Can someone confirm if the Eevee thing works more than once cause I wanna evolve some more Vaporeons
I can provide video of it not working. But to be fair it worked on my first vaporeon and first flareon.

Edit. I guess I deleted the video since it was a failed attempt. Lol

Last edited:
^^ I don't even HAVE that Pokemon yet bruh. I woulda been happy with that. But a damn cp79 eevee?! Straight to the candy factory with that bs. They should just do away with that mileage crap and just say, spin a wheel every 4 days and randomly get something. **** ************* pieces of ****

I can post up a link if you guys want. I just dont wana kill it for you guys that worked hard on it.

Thats only one day of playing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom