Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Funny story ...

Met a guy last night and started talking. We catching some cool stuff and he seems like a pretty cool dude. I'm like so, what's your Pokemon name ..

He smiles and say Diglett! 

I say Diglett as the Pokemon? 

He says yes, exactly like the Pokemon.

I'm like cool, but what the meaning.

He smiles and says cause when I evolve I like 3 dudes in a hole.

I paused and didn't know what to say - but said f it and ask ... damn u like to ganbang chicks???

He looks at me and say, no papi the total opposite ....

My cue to bounce!

Dugtrio.jpg

So I my 450 eevee to sparky because everyone seemed to have a Vaporeon (this is the anti Vaporeon) but his attacks seemed to be quite weak. Is this the average attack rates? Or should I go for another evolution and hope for better?

View media item 2111821

Last edited:
Apologies if posted (thread goes too fast at times):

if this gets implemented the right way this could make pokemon explode again to a much wider audience. 

they just made the console game pokemon fans have wanted for ages on a mobile device.

this game has made me pull out my gameboy advance sp and catch high level pokemon on there. fed up with these ekans and ratatta FOH pokemon go

Last edited:
Funny story ...

Met a guy last night and started talking. We catching some cool stuff and he seems like a pretty cool dude. I'm like so, what's your Pokemon name ..

I paused and didn't know what to say - but said f it and ask ... damn u like to ganbang chicks???

My cue to bounce!

Sounds like you ran into Country Mac. "Loud and proud brother. LOUD and proud."

Last edited:
Funny story ...

My cue to bounce!

ALSKDHFADSHAKJDHKAJDHFKAJDHFKJAHDKJAHFKJADHKJ

^^

Can you post a screen shot of Sparky's attacks? I would like to compare to see if I can get a better one. My Sparky's level is the same as yours.

Santa Monica Pier was crazy last night, close to midnight and the place is still packed and all stops has lures.

Caught:

Chancey, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Dratini, Drowzee, Electabuzz, Gastly, Psyduck, Golduck, Horsea, Krabby, Kingler, Magikarps, Magnemite, Voltorb, Omanyte, Omastar, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Goldeen, Seaking, Seal, Tentacool, Slowpoke and Slowbruh.

Apparently Ariana Grande was there too and pretty much caught the same Dratini we all caught.

Santa Monica Pier was crazy last night, close to midnight and the place is still packed and all stops has lures.

Caught:

Chancey, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Dratini, Drowzee, Electabuzz, Gastly, Psyduck, Golduck, Horsea, Krabby, Kingler, Magikarps, Magnemite, Voltorb, Omanyte, Omastar, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Goldeen, Seaking, Seal, Tentacool, Slowpoke and Slowbruh.

Apparently Ariana Grande was there too and pretty much caught the same Dratini we all caught.
people saying its dying down but i dont see it with these crazy *** meet ups man... we had about 3k ppl at our local event

The game is not sustainable for long in its current form.
in the beginning, players get a good flow of xp and new pokemons.
Once you reach the lower 20s, leveling, finding and catching becomes exponentially harder and the grind is simply not worth it.

Agreed

Game getting stale quick

^^

Can you post a screen shot of Sparky's attacks? I would like to compare to see if I can get a better one. My Sparky's level is the same as yours.

My jolteon is cp722 and has thundershock (5) and thunder (65). With 67hp.

I'll definitly evolve another higher cp evee to see what i can come up with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom