Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

This might be a dumb question, but is it better to evolve a 138cp Magikarp with a CP meter that's almost full? Or a 10cp Magikarp with an empty CP meter?

Last edited:
So I my 450 eevee to sparky because everyone seemed to have a Vaporeon (this is the anti Vaporeon) but his attacks seemed to be quite weak. Is this the average attack rates? Or should I go for another evolution and hope for better?

View media item 2111821
Hope this helps, not sure what you want. But jolteons defense and stamina in nowhere as good as vaporeon.
View media item 2112052View media item 2112053

This does help, everyone seems to be getting Thundershock (5) as their default attack. I thought I just had bad luck and if I evolve another Joltron, I will get something better. I have enough Eevee candy for a second evolve so I will debate which I should go for.

Mine was 846 and has Thundershock (5) and Discharge (40) even though his stats were underwhelming, I took him out for a trial run and defeated a gym that had a Vaporeon (CP 1300+) and Lapras (CP1500+) and defeated them. Everyone had a Vaporen so I thought I would create my anti Vap and my plan worked perfectly.

It's been 30 minutes and I still own the gym.
I don't want to call you a lier but them Jolteon are CaCa compared to them Vaporeon. I can't even see your Jolteon beating both .... Just saying.

This does help, everyone seems to be getting Thundershock (5) as their default attack. I thought I just had bad luck and if I evolve another Joltron, I will get something better. I have enough Eevee candy for a second evolve so I will debate which I should go for.

Jolteon only has thundershock as its forst attack.

All vaporeons have water gun.
All flareons have emeber.

laugh.gif
Pretty sure he's referring to the cp.
ah you prolly right..i was like cmon now.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom