Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Bout to have a Snorlax sitting on my shoulder. Get brolic as hell.
laugh.gif

There's two stops and a gym at a cemetery near my work, lol. I go there about once a week.
Is it just 1 candy per walk? That'll put me at 80 km to get enough for a Charziard/Venasaur 
sick.gif
Supposedly you can earn more than 1 candy.

Also, for the starters it's 3km for the buddy system reward rather than the 5km for Lapras:
Just downloaded the update. Buddy system is lit... can't wait to get more candies for my charmander. I've only seen two so far, and neither were wild. 14 candies down, 111 to go. Sure hope he "finds" some candies (or I hatch more charmander eggs) or else it's gonna be 333 km (207 miles!) to Charizard 
sick.gif
 But I'm not complaining- this is MUCH better than nothing 
nthat.gif

I'll have enough candies for Charizard on February 6th 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Gym battling in a nutshell:
Get yourself a Vaporeon.
So, what's the verdict: Does the naming trick really only work the first time (for each Eevolution) and after that you have 1/3 odds of randomly getting the evolution you're shooting for, no matter what it's named? I've only evolved one of each Eevolution but have a whole bunch (10) of Eevees waiting to get evolved, I just haven't had time to sit down and crack another lucky egg yet. (Also have a bunch of other evolutions to do.)

Last edited:
Gym battling in a nutshell:

Get yourself a Vaporeon.

View media item 2165205
So, what's the verdict: Does the naming trick really only work the first time (for each Eevolution) and after that you have 1/3 odds of randomly getting the evolution you're shooting for, no matter what it's named? I've only evolved one of each Eevolution but have a whole bunch (10) of Eevees waiting to get evolved, I just haven't had time to sit down and crack another lucky egg yet. (Also have a bunch of other evolutions to do.)

Naming trick stopped working for me after I used it to obtain all three. From then on it seems random now but I name every Eevee I get "Rainer" just in case :lol:. Needless to say it has NOT worked every time...

Last edited:
I named my last 4 Eevees Rainer before evolution in the past 2 weeks and got 2 Jolteons and 2 Flareons.

It's so hard to gauge the slider when you're testing for IV. My dratini is either 94% or 77%.

Use your trainer appraisal together with
https://pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator

And deduce
If your trainer say your mon is a wonder or whatever then you will know its 82+ %
Your trainer will then tell you whats the best stat and/or if the stats such as defense or attack or hp are equal, look at the pokeassistant possible values and deduce further until you narrow down to the only logical choice. Just remember if the IV stats are equal and greater than the remaining stat, your team trainer will mention it to you.

Even after the deducing, sometimes you will get more than 1 possibility but for the most part my method works 95% of the time.

Word I hit up the Nike Outlet pretty frequently before or after going to the gym cause it's literally down the road couple minutes away. Always got that $5 survey coupon on hand lol

And y'all got me wanting to play my old Pokemon games. Growing up my brother and I always had our own game so together we have every game from Red-Ruby. I didn't get a DS when it first came out so I stopped at Diamond/Pearl. Picked back up when X/Y came out and I've been messing around in Alpha Sapphire. Def copping Moon in a couple months.

I've heard Heart Gold/Soul Silver are the G.O.A.T. Pokémon games. Might have to stop by GameStop today and buy it for the low

http://m.gamestop.com/product/ds/games/pokemon-soulsilver-game-only/77723

For the low you say :lol:

Back
Top Bottom