Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Originally Posted by rollout  

Y'all weren't playing when you said wild Squirtles have some of the worst IVs. I went a month without seeing any, but in the past week I've seen 3, caught two. One is 33% IV (0-0-15) and the other is 42% IV (0-13-6)- both have Attack IVs of ZERO 
eek.gif

I found a CP 712 Wartortle, too, and its IVs are similar. I actually caught it with two berries and two normal Pokeballs even though it was the first red-level wild mon I've seen... easier to catch than some Pidgeys and Venonats 
mean.gif

There's supposedly a bug in the game where Attack IV is correlated with Pokedex number (#1-9/151) which is why almost all the wild starters you'll find are going to be BASURA. Coincidentally, that's also why it's relatively easy to get an Eevee (Dex#: 133/151) with a dope Atk IV.
I remember seeing someone post that wild starters had some kind of problem due to a bug in the game, but I don't think they elaborated. Thanks for explaining. Makes more sense now why every single Eevee I've kept (18 of 'em, varied CPs) has a Attack IV of 15! 
pimp.gif

I think it is intentional more so than it is a bug
But it doesnt really matter because the starters are pretty buns except venusaur
A venusaur with vine whip and solar beam is the strongest pure grass attacker

If you only get 1 candy everytime you get your buddy walk goal, I'll have a dragonite by December :pimp:

[emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

^Happened to me the day after I downloaded the game. It randomly showed up in my apt and the game froze after the 2nd ball :frown:

Hatched my first 100% IV mon yesterday 
happy.gif
 It was a 8xxCP Ponyta. I was too curious to wait for a Lucky Egg, so I went ahead and evolved it this morning... 1256CP Rapidash, but moves are Low Kick and Heat Wave 
indifferent.gif
 So that's disappointing. But at least it wasn't Drill Run... I've got 30 Ponyta candy left (almost all from eggs). Think I'm going to wait and see if I can get one with Ember/Fire Blast before powering up.

I'm so cheeeeesed!! >:

I was well on my way to conquering 4 gyms that were all valors and suddenly a cheater valor swoops in with 3 dragonites and 1 graydos. I beat him one but before I could even take over the gym, he puts THE SAME dragonite at full HP to make his gym level 3, how is that even possible??

He ended up taking over all 4 gyms, I looked around and there was no a single soul around me.

How do cheaters still exist?? is there any way to report user GenieBeePokie2?

Cheaters are definitely back and there is really no way to completely get rid of them.
So long as game is massively played online there will always be cheaters
There was this one gym in my neighborhood at level 10 with 7 dragonites
Was tempted to take it down but eh dont want to scramble for potions.

The worst part is that it's probably some 10 year old who does not have a smart phone and is using his dads old ipad to play the game from the basement of his house.

Kids who don't get to play the game don't really care if they got banned. At least they got to experience it.

Wish I knew some exact locations of nests near me. Is there any way to search online?
nerd.gif

I mean I know I can locate certain mons at certain locations fairly consistently, but I wouldn't consider it a nest....

How do I know what the oldest/newest egg I have is? Do new eggs appear in a certain order on the egg list screen? In the past it seems like they just randomly pop up anywhere in the list. (I can tell when I have all 5k eggs and I get a 2k, for instance.) Just trying to hatch all my old 5k eggs that are probably lower-level so I can focus on new ones that are higher-level.

How long do you have to be in a gym to accumulate coins? I was there like half a day yesterday and nothing.

How long do you have to be in a gym to accumulate coins? I was there like half a day yesterday and nothing.
You don't earn them over time. If you have a mon in a gym all you need to do is go to the shop and click the little shield icon at the top of the page. That will collect X amount of coins depending on how many mons you have in gyms at that point in time. You can collect again every 21 hours. 

You don't earn them over time. If you have a mon in a gym all you need to do is go to the shop and click the little shield icon at the top of the page. That will collect X amount of coins depending on how many mons you have in gyms at that point in time. You can collect again every 21 hours. 

Wow repped didn't eem know.

Wow repped didn't eem know.

It's best to do it at night, well here in NY it is. Because during the day as soon as you take over a gym, 2 steps later its under attack :x

Back
Top Bottom