Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Wish I knew some exact locations of nests near me. Is there any way to search online? :nerd:

I mean I know I can locate certain mons at certain locations fairly consistently, but I wouldn't consider it a nest....

Where you from fam?

Try searching Reddit for a PokemonGo subreddit that covers your area.

Is there a list of places where the Pokemon Go Plus is being released online at all? Looking to pick one up for my sister haha

Finally caught one
CP is poopoo but w.e...showed up in my backyard. Funny I just posted about how I missed my first one because of the game freezing and it spawns in the same spot as before.

View media item 2168144

Now all of a sudden i'm only looking for a 10cp diglett and a 20cp krabby... :nerd:

This game man!! :rolleyes

Bubblestrat? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I feel like I've had Pokémon that fit the criteria but I transferred them before I ever heard of Bubblestrat.

Now all of a sudden i'm only looking for a 10cp diglett and a 20cp krabby...
nerd.gif

This game man!!
eyes.gif

I feel like I've had Pokémon that fit the criteria but I transferred them before I ever heard of Bubblestrat.

Now all of a sudden i'm only looking for a 10cp diglett and a 20cp krabby... :nerd:

[thread="635888"] [/thread]
[thread="635888"]I usually use a lower CP pokemon to beat at least one pokemon at my gym, then run right after to save revives.... It tells me i lost but then the gym gets like 500-800XP each time. I leveled up a level 2 gym to a 9 in like 45 -60 min[/thread]

This is typically what I do as well, but apparently Bubblestrat requires no items and can get you to Level 10 extremely quickly.

[thread="635888"]I usually use a lower CP pokemon to beat at least one pokemon at my gym, then run right after to save revives.... It tells me i lost but then the gym gets like 500-800XP each time. I leveled up a level 2 gym to a 9 in like 45 -60 min[/thread]

Yooo! I should start doing that! Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:

View media item 2168408

Yoo! I should start doing that! Thank you!

Yoo! I should start doing that! Thank you!

Also, if your Pokémon gets in the red, it could be more efficient to let it get KO-ed then use a revive to get 50%HP. Then supplement with regular potions. That's what I do with my basic potions rather than throwing them out or using hyper potions.

Loving the buddy system, averaging 4-5 Magikarp candies a day so far and that is mainly just driving in traffic, I haven't really been out there for a walk or to Santa Monica Pier.

Back
Top Bottom